Awoo.

How to Draw Sonic the Hedgehog (All Forms)

Angry Sonic

Ok this video took many hours to make as i drew each form/ version of Sonic 1 by 1. I got alot of negative comments about adding in the metal versions of sonic, sonic exe and other fan made sonics but I wanted them in there. This video almost has 1 million views and it's only been a couple of months.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monkey Destruction Switch

• Angry Sonic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, while the Showcase forum is for showing off creative works, we generally require topics on our boards to consist of more than just a piece of media such as an image or video. Try adding a little bit of descriptive/informative text - just a little something to show you're trying to put in a bit of effort. If you don't, it may come across like you're just slapping a video here, hoping to get views.

That being said, I feel like, rather than locking the topic immediately, it's fair to give you a chance to edit the opening post and add a little bit of description. If you do this within the day, I'll leave this thread open; if not, I'll lock it.

• This topic was locked and unlocked