Awoo.

Ranking the Sonics and other videos at DAC

CleverSonicUsername

Hi I'm George, and I like video games. I like them so much, I sometimes play them with a microphone on, recording every stupid thing that comes out of my mouth. And if that sounds like something you want to see, then let me tell you all about my channel, Destroy All Children.

My friend Danny and I upload content each and every week, and we have a multitude of different shows. There's...

The Witching Hour - Think Cinematech. The Witching Hour is game footage with no commentary, mostly used for archival purposes, though sometimes I add some pretty weird stuff to the mix. This is the longest running series we've done at 106 episodes (at the time of this post.) We cover just about everything with this show, from new releases, to bad games, forgotten classics, obscure titles, demo discs and more. This show airs live every week on our Beam channel at 12pm EST.

Ranking the Sonics - Part of our larger Ranking The series, Danny and I have set out to rank Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic CD against each other. Essentially, this is a let's play of all the classic games where we do our best at the end of each title to place them into a ranking.

Ranking the Metroids - Just like Ranking the Sonics, but we're taking a look at each 2D Metroid. This is really more of Danny's thing, so my understanding is we'll be playing Metroid, Metroid 2, Another Metroid 2 Remake, Fusion, Zero Mission, and of course Super Metroid. So far we're only about half way in on the first Metroid, and we're still sitting on footage for Fusion.

Destroy All Friends - A competitive multiplayer show where Danny and myself compete in three games, the best two out of three determining the winner. The first season ended with our friendship thoroughly destroyed by Mario Party 2, and now we're back to drive that wedge between us even further.

All Achievements Achieved - Mostly a solo show where I try to get all the achievements in certain games. The Resident Evil Remake for the PC is one of these, and I may be doing another soon for RE7. Danny and I have planned to do one for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle as well, but we're working the specifics out.

Now Playing - A quick look at new releases.

You can watch any of our shows by following the links above, or check out our channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/user/alwaysbedestroying

We also do live streams, which you can watch by following us on Beam: https://beam.pro/TheWitchingHour

In fact, this weekend we have a few things going on live. On Sunday at about 7pm EST we'll be starting out Dark Souls 2 reset, which will be followed by The Witching Hour, which will showcase Berserk games. The following day, probably around 6pm EST I'll be doing a full playthrough of Sonic 4 followed by a speedrun of RE7 wherein I'll attempt to get the last two achievements I need (including not using the item box more than three times.) I'd really love for some of you to join me in the chat! I'm also looking at possibly doing a stream next week where people can submit games for me to play, but I'll post more on that as I get closer.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CleverSonicUsername

Top Posters In This Topic