Awoo.

remember sonic style?

blueblur98

does anyone here remember the sonic style website? i used to visit it all the time when i was younger. it had flash games,jigsaw puzzles,screenshots,trailers and downloadable music tracks. who else visited this site? does it still exist?

• Thumbs Up 1

As soon as I saw this I said "Yes, yes". I loved this site. I don't think it exists anymore. I wonder if they took it down because of the downloadable music. 

that's not it,they sold it off to some advertiser because if you go to sonicstyle.com nowadays it redirects you to sites like amazon and realtor.com. i remember the site had official SEGA flash games. (SRA flash,chaos crush,SHTH flash,etc.) i remember a slide puzzle with sonic advance 2 and sonic mega collection artwork that i never got to complete. i wish that we could restore the site,it's very cool and very nostalgic. we should at least make an article on sonic retro about it.

Yep, I remember that site. I remember enjoying all the official Sega content they had to offer, such as Flash games and wallpapers. They also had a sprite comic.

Well, thanks to the very awesome "way back machine" we can check it out. This is just a link to the music, but you can use it to  get to other parts of the site. web.archive.org/web/20130118035817/http://sonicstyle.org/music/

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

So, it's down now? Damn. I liked what the site had to offer. Would be nice to come back.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Darth InVaders said:

Was it anything like Gangnam Style?

no but it had music for download

1 hour ago, Soldier: 76 said:

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

So, it's down now? Damn. I liked what the site had to offer. Would be nice to come back.

maybe if someone rebuys the domain and restores it like they did with the sonic adventure website?

• 2 months later...