Awoo.

Startrek and Sonic Similarities

Jermaine

Hello, 

Thank you for viewing. 

I've been meaning to visit Leonard Nimoy's albums for a long while now. 

Having finally gotten around to it, I found a similarity between Leonard Nimoy's 1967 release of 'Music to Watch Space Girls By' and Masato Nakamura's (中村真人) 1991 release for Sonic 1: Marble Zone. 

(1991) Masato Nakamura (中村真人) - Sonic 1: Marble Zone
... who covers...
(1967) Leonard Nimoy: Music to Watch Space Girls By
... who covers...
(1966) The Bob Crewe Generation - Music to Watch Girls By

Now, you're probably wondering why I didn't use the original Bob Crewe Generation's single instead, that's because Marble Zone isn't a cover of the The Bob Crewe Generation's single, but instead; (after going through the many many covers of the original song) I think it best fits Lenoard's 'Music to Watch Space Girls By' timing and melody wise. 

Hopefully this sparks interest for a few of you viewers who haven't yet watched Startrek, and for those not interested in Startrek at all, apologizes for replacing the cherished memory of a childhood melody; with this.

... Thinking about Startrek and Sonic similarities, you know; 1) if they really were that similar then the Blue, Red and Yellow TOS colors would have to match Sonic's team... 2) which would make Sonic Spock... meaning Sonic would have to have spiked... Hmm... 3) and Spock 'was' the only member of the crew to have a single female infatuated with him all throughout the show, while Spock seldom reciprocated that affection... 4) but this would also mean that would Tails would be on command, maybe Kirk, but Kirk's a captain... but Sulu or Chekov ? well... they do pilot the ship, 5) and Knuckles would represent the 'Redshirt' muscle of the crew, they were also security weren't they, and 6) the crystals - emeralds... harnessing power, "maybe" there's something here... just "maybe"...

• Thumbs Up 2