Awoo.

who has killed the most in the sonic game verse

Meta77

10 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

least the name was going to be used though

True, but according to Sonic Retro, it's thought (by Sonic 2 level designer Tom Payne) to be a poor translation of the idea they were trying to get across. It was really supposed to be a mechanically themed zone, like Metropolis Zone, not something truly grim and deadly. Another one of its conceptual names was just Cyber City.

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

True, but according to Sonic Retro, it's thought (by Sonic 2 level designer Tom Payne) to be a poor translation of the idea they were trying to get across. It was really supposed to be a mechanically themed zone, like Metropolis Zone, not something truly grim and deadly. Another one of its conceptual names was just Cyber City.

.Well genocide is out to. Though the entire stage is dark themed but someone said that was not real I suppose. So top tier we have

Iblis

Eggman

Chaos

As some of the worst at killing people off

1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Didn't they change the name to Cyber City later on?

Cybercity_concept.jpg

yes. 

It would have used sprites that were reused in Spinball's The Machine. 

• Thumbs Up 3

48 minutes ago, ShroomZed said:

Cybercity_concept.jpg

yes. 

It would have used sprites that were reused in Spinball's The Machine. 

Reminds me of scrap brain. Where did you find the concept?

15 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Reminds me of scrap brain. Where did you find the concept?

You can find it on the Sonic 2 Development page at Retro. There's tonnes of concept art from Sonic 2 there. 

In one possible future, Eggman wipes out all 'life' from the little planet.

Which if you want to argue down to the biological level is way more than any disaster on the other planet.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

In one possible future, Eggman wipes out all 'life' from the little planet.

Which if you want to argue down to the biological level is way more than any disaster on the other planet.

But did little planet really have that much life ? It's literally jumping in and out of a time pocket.

Also what about the battle kuku.

Sad that metal sonic doesn't have any under his belt........besides his super creepy bad ending in choatix

13 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

But did little planet really have that much life ? 

Before the Eggman came.

LittleplanetCD.png

After the Eggman came.

Never_Lake_Intro.png

After the Sonikku.

Little_Planet_Flora.png

Was this a trick question?

But are you basing this on plany life cause honest that was much of what lp was. It's just s peaceful planet

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

Before the Eggman came.

LittleplanetCD.png

After the Eggman came.

Never_Lake_Intro.png

After the Sonikku.

Little_Planet_Flora.png

Was this a trick question?

Oh, I forgot about that atrocity, which remains unsolved now thanks to him converting it into a Death Egg II, which has never been seen since. Sonic the Fighters did display a Death Egg 2 being blown up, possibly taking this planet with it, and Sonic Battle also showed a Death Egg being used, but whether these are the same Death Egg is unknown.

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

But are you basing this on plany life cause honest that was much of what lp was. It's just s peaceful planet

By this I mean any sort of way be it off screen or wiping out portions of the world. 

So are you in your own OP...

Seriously is this a trick question?

10 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

So are you in your own OP...

Seriously is this a trick question?

But plant life is not technically compatible to iblis burning people alive. No trick questions.  I just didn't picture plant life but if that's the case wouldn't the badnik in 3 burning the forest down be at the top

It's kind of creepy how the odd examples here that are outright directly confirmed to have committed unnegated mass genocide in the games also got away scot free (eg. G.U.N., Chaos).

Eggman is hard to specify. This is the cartoon world where if they don't outright show or talk about anyone dying in a rampage they can pretend it never happened. Just show guys evading the beam and clinging onto some crevice as the world separates just in time, yeah, surely everyone in the whole world managed to do the same.

Remember Sonic X saying a billion times Thomas the Tank Engine-style that no one was ever hurt in any moment of terror? Even when people were specifically SHOWN hurt and clinging for their lives? :P

1 hour ago, E-122-Psi said:

This is the cartoon world where if they don't outright show or talk about anyone dying in a rampage they can pretend it never happened. Just show guys evading the beam and clinging onto some crevice as the world separates just in time, yeah, surely everyone in the whole world managed to do the same.

It does seem that whenever a disaster happens everyone's miraculously evacuated or saved - I always found it amusing how in Sonic Adventure Chaos is errupting around crowded streets... and then five seconds later, the streets are empty and all the cars are abandoned...

As far as confirmed on screen kills go, I imagine Shadow is up there in the runnings with his destruction of the entire Black Arms race.

You've really got to hand it to him, only in Shadow the Hedgehog could you have the hero's good ending involve the genocide of an entire species with a planet destroying laser.

• Thumbs Up 1

When they say that it's just to keep the rating down. You know people die. You can not look me In the face and tell me those people.  families .  kids walking the streets were able to escape when chaos attacked. Heck he used a tidal wave to flood the city

Lets not overlook Oil Ocean.

Imagine all the sea life that got utterly wiped out by the influx of that kind of pollution.

Probably Perfect Chaos, there is no way everyone survived or evacuated that giant flood! People didn't see it coming, and we saw plenty of buildings get destroyed in the process. Many people were likely crushed, or drowned from all that damage. Luckily not everyone was killed though, but still, it is likely many were harmed. 

On 3/8/2017 at 4:05 PM, Cola said:

shadow shot a lot of people with guns in his game and they all died

Not really, because Shadow really didn't kill people in that game, he would just shoot them, or beat them, and leave them at a bad state. The GUN soldiers can still talk when defeated, some will say "Spare me", or "men, forgive me". The Black Arms on the other hand, yep, Shadow is guilty of killing them though, you actually see them disappear into nothingness. 

Wow Sega really is dark. But honestly I like that. It keeps it open to everyone but once you dig you can find some dark things in it.

Oil ocean heck chemical plant I'm sure that gunk messed up a few lives.

• 2 weeks later...

death by glass, drowning

Deaths by tidal changes most likely

Death by laser, explosion, shockwave

Death by fault line ripping the earth to pieces

and someone had the nerve on the sonic forces thread to say eggman is not really evil.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Death by fault line ripping the earth to pieces

Nobody is shown dying. No death is mentioned. Life carries on more or less as usual (minus the monsters who show up at night and are dealt with by Sonic). This is not Eggman being a murderous psychopath.

Eggman is a villain, but he's not a vile murderer who kills people for the sake of killing.

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Nobody is shown dying. No death is mentioned. Life carries on more or less as usual (minus the monsters who show up at night and are dealt with by Sonic). This is not Eggman being a murderous psychopath.

Eggman is a villain, but he's not a vile murderer who kills people for the sake of killing.

You can not tell me with common sense no one died from this. Honestly. Life may carry on but anyone near that fault line or island lived.  Thats like just cause you see someone walk into a store and it suddenly collapse into a pit. Oh well i did not see the person die so they must still be alive in there.

You are jumping to some amazingly daft conclusions though. 

Died of falling glass...

Right... we should also add heart attacks from every time an explosion occurred or high cholesterol from the boom in chili dog sellers.

Or increase in lung disease due to eggmans pollution emissions.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

You can not tell me with common sense no one died from this. Honestly. Life may carry on but anyone near that fault line or island lived.  Thats like just cause you see someone walk into a store and it suddenly collapse into a pit. Oh well i did not see the person die so they must still be alive in there.

I don't know if you've noticed, but video games...aren't real.

Yes, if Earth was actually split apart into pieces, people would die. In fact, I'm quite sure that everyone would die. Destruction of that magnitude would likely wipe out all life on Earth. But that would make for a shitty game, so they fudge the facts and have the pieces just harmlessly float a bit, while life continues as normal. And considering the optimistic nature of the series, I see no reason not to extend this complete denial of realistic consequences to people living on or near the fault lines.

• Thumbs Up 4