Awoo.

ARTWORK: Ernest-Panda Tearoom of Art

Big Panda

Wwwowww that's like, really freaking good man. Your line art and style is just top-notch. Very cartoony and expressive but with a sense of being real with depth and dimensionality - excellent. I agree with Mightyray that that Mew picture is especially a standout.

• Thumbs Up 2

I love your anthro-Froggy redesign, and I'm glad someone else remembers Pikachu's classic design! I've been following STC-Online, and I can safely say my favorite story is How Big the Cat Saved Christmas! (Kinda makes you wonder why Father Christmas doesn't vouch for Sonic to all of Mobius, though)  Keep it up!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even if you say lineart is your strength (it definitely is!), I really like your coloured pieces as well. They remind me of a kind storybook.

Keep up!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Great job drawing all those coins! How long did it take to draw and ink them in you reckon?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Great job drawing all those coins! How long did it take to draw and ink them in you reckon?

Thanks! And I honestly can't remember. Must've taken at least two sittings... P;

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy shit dude, you're practically on Tracy Yardley's level!

• Thumbs Up 3

That kinda looks like modern Sonic proportions with classic Sonic sensibilities to me. Looks super, at any rate! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

That kinda looks like modern Sonic proportions with classic Sonic sensibilities to me. Looks super, at any rate! :)

Meh I'd say closer to OVA or Patrick Spaziante, and even so just because of leg length. His body here is still spherical as opposed to modern's eliptical body, and his spines are closer to JP Sonic 2 with how they connect. 

Still though it's really really good 

• Thumbs Up 2

I s'pose so. I see longish legs ans longish spines and it makes me think it's a wee bit modern, but it could definitely go another way. Maybe the fact that the hands' pose resembles SA2 artwork a little increases that impression.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

I s'pose so. I see longish legs ans longish spines and it makes me think it's a wee bit modern, but it could definitely go another way. Maybe the fact that the hands' pose resembles SA2 artwork a little increases that impression.

The only spine here that looks long to me is the bottom head one and that's because it's been extended to point down some, it's actually not even that long. The top two spines are pretty short and normal classic length. The bottom head one also looks longer due to it's contrast with his back spine which has been made purposefully smaller and more upward pointing here. Plus the vertices of his spines are further away from his face than normal so they have the impression of being longer.  It reminds me more of the late 90s renders like this one rather than modern.

Related image

But yeah.