Awoo.

I predict they'll announce another event for July like they did last year and at that event reveal Big Mania, a console port of Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3, and finally Knuckles & Knuckles & Knuckles 2: Knuckleduster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh oh, spaghettios! 

I'd imagine they'll sort it given how much they've hyped it up, else that's quite the last minute wrench in the gears. 

• Thumbs Up 8

As disappointing and mind-boggling as this is, I have a bit of faith in the SoA squad finding a way to get a proper stream set up that'll switch between the panel and whatever they're projecting to fulfill their promise. They've got 21 hours to figure something out which is more than enough.

• Thumbs Up 7

tfw you were planning a stream of this

bA1mEkS.gif

This does cause quite the problem, seeing as Motobug's practically relying on a stream of SEGA's YT channel (Twitch has been acting unbelievably buggy for some reason and fails to connect). Hopefully this is sorted out, but fucking hell, this should've been planned beforehand. You don't have such a big panel and then only *happen* to realize you might not have a livestream.

6 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

They put out a goddamned national television commercial for this (which is fucking on right now as of typing this aside).

And they're trying to figure out streaming options at the 11th hour?

d6f.jpg

Wait what? I thought it was just for the social media account not the panel

Probably somewhat a factor, even if not direct. Getting them to subscribe less than a week prior would keep Sonic fresh in the mind and interested when their subscription updates to say that they're livestreaming later that week, thus getting the news out to more people.

Of course, without a livestream...

Edit: Oh. 

Well, now I expect that they will show a five minute trailer of Project 2017 in the panel, and we won't be able to watch until 5 hours later, when is uploaded to YouTube.

They're trying?? Even if they upload a trailer and info right after, it's disappointing that we'll have to wait even LONGER, god I hope they figure something out. If I were Aaron or whoever's in charge of this I'd tell the SXS guys that we've already promised a stream and negotiate with them. It's also dumb on the SXS guys to decide out of nowhere to not stream anymore this year.

So I just read through the thread...and heard about the news.

The event staff told them THIS late that there aren't any livestreams for this thing?