Awoo.

2 minutes ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

Maybe I don't know much about streaming, but how will TSSZ and Matt (if he is streaming) show the trailers?

Matt won't be streaming, he's gonna be at the panel along with his friends.

Also I just noticed @Josh, for shame. You mentioned all these inferior titles yet you forgot the best title of all!

Just now, Soni said:

Matt won't be streaming, he's gonna be at the panel along with his friends.

Okay, my bad, but in the case of TSSZ, how will the trailers be streamed? 

3 minutes ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

Okay, my bad, but in the case of TSSZ, how will the trailers be streamed? 

I'm sure Sergio will post the trailers on the official Sonic YouTube channel so we don't have to worry about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ahhh, The only bet I'm making is if boom sonic is the 3rd character in PS 17 (eh) I'll switch my avatar to him.

Prolly leaning to using something from the TV show...

Should be an interesting day, one way or another. It's a long shot but I really want to see a gameplay trailer for Project Sonic 2017.

There's still so much we don't know about the game. Heck, it doesn't even a name yet. I doubt that Sega will be sticking with 'Project Sonic 2017' all the way to release. Even something fairly prosaic like 'Sonic Generations 2' or 'Sonic [insert adjective here]' would go a long way establishing the tone and direction of the game.

At most we're 9 months away from the launch of Project Sonic 2017. Now is the time to set the hype train in motion and rally the Sonic fanbase around this brand new 3D Sonic game.

Calling it now: "NEW Sonic Classic Collection" for PC, PS4, One and Switch. All remastered versions of Sonic 1 to 3&K plus CD.

7 minutes ago, Jango said:

Calling it now: "NEW Sonic Classic Collection" for PC, PS4, One and Switch. All remastered versions of Sonic 1 to 3&K plus CD.

I would actually love that.

And I will go DEEPER: It's not just a menu with the games to select, but a small hub world where you control Classic Sonic around in 3D. You can enter the games, watch videos and artworks, exactly like Sonic Jam. A few fan service quests to do are there too. Game's a colab between Sonic Team and the Mania Team. It will sell MILLIONS.

18 hours ago, Nepenthe said:

Expecting the bare minimum out of this in order to utilize the potential of being surprised or even excited. My only real prediction is memes. We cannot get through a Sonic PR event without them.

Riddler: Riddle me this Batman. If Aaron Weeber were a Pokemon which one would he be? Answer... Mr. Meme. HAHAHAHAHA!

Catwoman: Still not a Riddle Eddy.

At the most I'm expecting a Title Announcement and maybe a Gameplay trailer for Project 2017. Nothing too big to save room for E3 but still something to whet the appetite.

Prepping my bingo card right now, P2017 name reveal... check.   gameplay sneakpeak... check,   memes... double-check.

47 minutes ago, Jango said:

And I will go DEEPER: It's not just a menu with the games to select, but a small hub world where you control Classic Sonic around in 3D. You can enter the games, watch videos and artworks, exactly like Sonic Jam. A few fan service quests to do are there too. Game's a colab between Sonic Team and the Mania Team. It will sell MILLIONS.

It also comes with a winning lottery ticket, a marriage certificate with your now real waifu and a Porsche. All thanks to the absolute miracle makers at Mania Team.

And let's not forget a solid 99 at Metacritic while we're at it!

5 minutes ago, Daisy-Fan said:

Are they gonna release the name of the game by chance? hope its a dope one.

I'm sure that's the thing everyone expects at the very minimum.

15 hours ago, JosepMelloZSM said:

Well, now I expect that they will show a five minute trailer of Project 2017 in the panel, and we won't be able to watch until 5 hours later, when is uploaded to YouTube.

In their defense, for big announcements, they seem to have gotten better at uploading videos right around the time they're shown, as memory serves.

My guess is they've mastered the timed publishing feature.

53 minutes ago, NikoS said:

Prepping my bingo card right now, P2017 name reveal... check.   gameplay sneakpeak... check,   memes... double-check.

The last one would be your free space.

I'm kind of expecting them to go with the "Sonic Resistance" title I've seen people refer to it as ever since the reveal. Makes the most sense with the "Join the resistance" tagline (and at least gives me hope that the game isn't just two Sonics running around rescuing their cheering squad again because fuck that). That and they can avoid people saying "it actually is a sequel to Generations" with a new title.

2 hours ago, Jango said:

That'd be awesome. One idea I have is that the versions would be tailored to match their original releases on their respective consoles. Meaning, the Switch version will take on the appearance of Sonic Mega Collection on GC, and the others will take on the appearance of Sonic Mega Collection+. I think that'd be a cool nod for each system. The OG and + releases had different menus and whatnot, but the same music IIRC. Actually did + even come out on PC? Maybe they could make the PC version look like one of the old PC collections from prior.

If I'm not mistaken, there should be 4 hours until it begins. Article here says it starts at "5:00pm CST (23:00 GMT)" which is weird considering that 5:00pm CST is 22:00 GMT. 

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized the daylight saving thing.

9 minutes ago, Hero of Legend said:

Actually did + even come out on PC?

case_front_pc.jpg

I've no idea if it possibly didn't reach Canada & the US but it was definitely kicking around over here in the UK. Used to pass a copy all the time in the local supermarket.

1 minute ago, Joy said:

case_front_pc.jpg

I've no idea if it possibly didn't reach Canada & the US but it was definitely kicking around over here in the UK. Used to pass a copy all the time in the local supermarket.

Ah, thank you! :)

Speaking of which, remember when Activison published DX on PC?

5133EDQNTYL.jpg

I guess this was a NA-only thing, but that was WEIRD. Also the ye olde Sega PC logo, heh. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hope you guys appreciate the most important thing happening today...

Spoiler

@GeneHF's streaming Sonic Heroes. Poor guy. Today should be a day of celebration, not pure torture!

• Thumbs Up 1