Awoo.

A Visual Dissertation: Moderator Responses to Signature Sizes

Tornado

The big irony here is that odds are those gifs will likely crash those tablets they sell in home bargains.

• The title was changed to A Visual Dissertation Moderator Responses to Signature Sizes
48 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

The big irony here is that odds are those gifs will likely crash those tablets they sell in home bargains.

PE2IYLl.png

At 25kb, which is smaller than the 256kb banner in your signature, I doubt it 

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

How many brigades and Bible quotes does that translate to.

About 100 of each.

Time to crash everything and bring this site to a halt.

Because evil is fun, occasionally.

not actually, tho, ofc

7 hours ago, SenEDtor Missile said:

How big is a youtube video,a link and a spoiler-ed quote?

As a note, spoiler tags won't make shrink post/signature sizes.  The images still have to load even when they're not visible.  All spoiler tags do is make it so that the vertical size of the page isn't overwhelming.  Useful for condensing large amount of data, but not for limiting loading times.

0dkdhbe.gif

*Theoretical Blue Blood who's signature image has been in place since before restrictions were made so he can get away with a signature that exceeds dimension limitations.

Spoiler

plz don't delete it D:

But no, serious point. I have signatures disabled currently, and can't re-enable them because my own signature is too large and the toggle is on the same page. Every time I try, the changes aren't saved because the board tries to update my signature and realises it's actually not allowed.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

n0fAq.gif

Okay like honestly, is it possible for a mod/admin to re-enable my ability to view signatures for me without deleting my current sig? I disabled them years (literally) ago. If not cause it'll be an unfair double standard I'm totally fine with that. Just thought I'd ask. 

48 minutes ago, Blue Blood said:

Okay like honestly, is it possible for a mod/admin to re-enable my ability to view signatures for me without deleting my current sig?

4gA7-7ACxG6w6YX_Ghskw2iqtR-C3WjJYdLnn9xz

That's a very good question. I'll have to ask someone competent.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mz4uhyqNRC1qegdapo1_500.gif

I don't know the answer to the question, but I just really like how much mileage we are getting with these Pac-Man sprites.

• Thumbs Up 5

5 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Okay like honestly, is it possible for a mod/admin to re-enable my ability to view signatures for me without deleting my current sig?

Does it work for you now?

• Thumbs Up 3

44 minutes ago, Diz said:

Does it work for you now?

It does indeed. Thank-you!

• Thumbs Up 1

Nope I lied. It's stuck on just MHZ now. The image below should match whatever is in my sig, and this is the url for all the images http://www.imgweave.com/view/1074.png EDIT: Appears that this is stuck on MHZ too, but following the link takes you to a random image as it's supposed to. 

1074.png

Cheers for trying though, Diz. I should just go about creating a new one anyway that complies with the rules. These images are kinda old, so a freshen up is kinda warranted anyway.

• The topic was unpinned