• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meta77

• Polkadi~☆

• Teoskaven

• SonicWind

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I didn't think the first game was amazing, me and my brother did have a fairly good time playing it. I'm curious to see what they announce with this upcoming sequel.

I give you a 2/10 for that opening post!

For those that play Destiny and want to play Destiny 2, it was confirmed a while back that your characters level and gear will NOT be carried over, but they can still retain the same appearance. 

Which means after all the hard work and level-grinding you did, you're gonna be back to level 1 in Destiny 2 :P

Official trailer is tomorrow at 12 central.  I am excited for this. I'm sure they have improved on my biggest gripe. More story!

So much for that 10-year old support planning the first game was supposed to have. It was probably dictated due to sales and reviews though.

7 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

So much for that 10-year old support planning the first game was supposed to have. It was probably dictated due to sales and reviews though.

I think they meant 10 years for all games combined. Not 10 years for 1 game

That new trailer was amazing. Pc well I expect mods and hackers to be all over it launch week honestly

>PC version

Wow, and just like that I gained a spark of interest for this. Destiny burned me so hard with its lack of content. I had high hopes since Bungie is basically responsible for creating some of my favorite games of all time. I'm far from saying that I'm down for a sequel, but I guess I'll keep my eye on it. It's definitely something that has potential if they don't make it into a minimal story, grind fest like the first was before the $60 dlc...

The last city on Earth has fallen before an overwhelming invasive force under Ghaul, the towering commander of the Red Legion. Guardians are running out of power, and only a few survivors have left.

You will venture in mysterious, uncharted worlds from the Solar System to discover devastating weapons and combat abilities. In order to defeat the Red Legion and face Ghaul, you will need to gather the surviving heroes from the City and fight back together to claim back home.

• 1 month later...

And in a sudden shock, Destiny 2 has some surprises on PC. The story begins that Blizzard Entertainment also likes Destiny...

Yep, Destiny 2 on PC is being hosted on the Blizzard App! With all the social features and more! And I know: "A non-Blizzard game on a Blizzard platform?!" This will be the one and only exception, for Blizzard likes Destiny that much. Long story short, Bungie can't spend any extra development time for PC, so Blizzard, technically also under the Activision handle, took the job for them. It's currently up for pre-order on the Blizzard store now, so go snatch it up!

However, this does not mean any special deals like Destiny characters in Heroes of the Storm, or special World of Warcraft items. It's still not a Blizzard game, it's merely being hosted on the Blizzard platform.

Have fun!