Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Runners Adventure "It's out... OK?"

Just now, DabigRG said:

Really now? How bad are we talkin?

Basically, you know how the characters were barely interchangable in the original, the dialogue was a bit stilted and things were really light with no reason to really care?

Yeah, even worse than that. It also tries to treat flickies like mobians with proper towns that are made for Sonic and co.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Basically, you know how the characters were barely interchangable in the original, the dialogue was a bit stilted and things were really light with no reason to really care?

Yeah, even worse than that. It also tries to treat flickies like mobians with proper towns that are made for Sonic and co.

Oh, that is bad.

Anything on the level of "geezer" yet?

Why are we calling every animal friend a "flicky"?

But yeah, that's not exactly new, even in the early days there was little to no distinction between Sonic-like animals and animal-buddies animals. 

On 1/8/2018 at 9:27 AM, Cuz said:

Well in this case it's a literal flicky that they talk to...

5a53ad8662403_SonicRunners.thumb.png.b3e3c4b5fd2400f677e1563184b26d4e.png

Pretty sure that even the original Runners did that with all the animal buddies.

Oops, I see that everyone else already established that :X

I get that gameplay is more crucial than story or presentation but golly this game's lack of polish is actually hurting the experience. It functions as it should, more often than not better than Runners 1, even; yet it's still hard to look past these rough edges. Game needs an update, stat.

image.thumb.png.889719eba7d6fdf531035067f61a0b67.png

Huh I thought this game didn't need a connection to play. Or am I just mistaken?

(Was trying to play this while grocery shopping with my brother. The store tend to block cell signal inside save for certain spots.)