Awoo.

Sonic Runners Adventure "It's out... OK?"

Badnik Mechanic

4 hours ago, Chris Knopps said:

...I'm still furious DASH 2 BOOM didn't release more characters...

I legitimately enjoyed that game and was hyped for more. I was dead set on getting Perci as a playable character. I hate it when they drop a game like that...

I was hoping for at least Metal Sonic.

I'm still waiting for them to add the Village zone back into the game's level rotation.

1 hour ago, GoldfishGroup said:

I was hoping for at least Metal Sonic.

I'm still waiting for them to add the Village zone back into the game's level rotation.

Wait... They actually took OUT content?

I haven't played it for a bit... Seriously...?

If this Runners Adventure thing happens I hope to the almighty they show some real support for the game in the LONG-TERM and not just initially.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Chris Knopps said:

Wait... They actually took OUT content?

I haven't played it for a bit... Seriously...?

If this Runners Adventure thing happens I hope to the almighty they show some real support for the game in the LONG-TERM and not just initially.

Not quite removed. Remember when they added Mountain Zone? It replaced Village in the level junctions for some reason and Village is now only accesible through events.

if it IS coming out on the 20th... it sure is gonna be late about close to the day's end.

Who knows if we're even getting any news or confirmation today.

I don't know where Gameloft are located, but assuming they're somewhere in America then the latest they could feasibly be is another two and a bit hours (because California). That's kind of a dodgy window to put it out in. 

The day is still fairly young where I'm at (Pacific Time, in Cali as well), so hopefully there will be something.

Gameloft looks to be based in Paris, France, and it's about to be the next day over there. It's likely they're not considering their own time in terms of the release for this game though.

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, Bowbowis said:

Gameloft was also involved with that iOS Unleashed game that never made it stateside, right?

That game was on feature phones. I know that for a fact, because I own a feature phone, and I put Sonic Unleashed on it. Also, that game was probably available stateside, as my version is all in English.

• Thumbs Up 1

They also seem to have done the Java port of Sonic Advance... The use of MIDI is even more obvious than the Android Port :X

I've played the Java port of their UNO game as well, and, well... because of the platforms they're meant for, seeing that Runners Adventure might get a Java ME version would be VERY interesting, as they're typically more limited than any Android/iOS counterparts they may have.

The release date probably was, where did they even get the date from? But it's probably still in development, who knows.

It reminds me how much I really love Mega Collection and Gems Collection's music.

It was pretty informative, just a tad muffled.

Dunno if they already stated what they're showing at E3, or if they're gonna be presenting anything at all, but may~~~be it's being saved for that? IDK. Then again, having a support page and FAQ ready at this point kinda seems like the game is already far along in development.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, JohnVGC said:

It was pretty informative, just a tad muffled.

that's either because of my microphone or my "DIY pop filter" which is a paper towel put over the mic. it might cause muffling but it works as a pop filter.

58 minutes ago, JohnVGC said:

Dunno if they already stated what they're showing at E3, or if they're gonna be presenting anything at all, but may~~~be it's being saved for that? IDK. Then again, having a support page and FAQ ready at this point kinda seems like the game is already far along in development.

don't know why they would reveal a mobile game at E3 but it's more likely than cancellation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Apparently some screenshots got shown here: https://vk.com/wall-748551_252155

(ninja'd)

And people have been tweeting out these screenshots a lot as well.

If these ARE legit, I will kinda miss the thick outline look that the previous Runners had, but at least it won't look like Lost Worlds just copy pasted into a mobile game

According to the source, the game is out now in Russia.

Can anyone confirm?

11 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

According to the source, the game is out now in Russia.

Can anyone confirm?

This tweet has a link to Gameloft's store. It shows it in-store for cash.

Speaking of which, it seems to be an paid app for about three dollars, or £2.50. 

On 5/10/2017 at 0:21 PM, Miles Wolf said:

Sonic says: always recycle!

Fn7Ks5d.jpg GYruNeN.jpg

and yet the Runners Adventure render looks so much better than Lost World's render. Seriously that was just such an ugly looking render, at least this new one shows off his spike silhouette. ?