Awoo.

Kirby's 25th Anniversary (Star Allies: Wave 3 DLC Update)

Sonictrainer

Part of Daroach's Gameplay has been revealed on the Japanese Twitter:

Gameplay of Dark Meta Knight has been revealed...and he has a reflector shield and uses part of the Amazing Mirror as his animation and attacks.

• 1 month later...

I think everybody has correctly guessed that Ribbon would get involved in Ado's multi-jumping. My assumption for moves will be like how the KDL2 animals and Marx normal and boss modes are handled. While Adeline's attacks are on the the ground, Ribbon could have a few of the air attacks, like the Crystal blaster.

I still wish that Ribbon was made a solo character, if only so the shippers can run wild when they pair her with Kirby again. Or when Adeline and Kirby do food share, she pops out and they finally do it. Kirby has spent years locking lips with just about everyone else that helped him, so I guess he wouldn't care as much for her anymore.  

It's a shame that both she and ChuChu have to be Dream Friend-Zoned.

Adeline was the character I most wanted in so I was really happy when she appeared in the datamine. I wasn't expecting Ribbon, so it's really cool that she's part of Adeline's moveset.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Third update is coming November 30th, featuring Taranza, Magolor, Susie, and new levels where it looks like you'll be able to unlock the Jambastion trio!

• Thumbs Up 5

That's 16 characters (if you count each separately).

Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors, Kirby Star Allies, all Mario Kart/Party/etc. And Sonic can barely squeeze 15 guys in a racing game.

Still, I hope they add Prince Fluff from Epic Yarn. He's the last big name missing.

• Thumbs Up 1