Awoo.

Sonic Time Twisted - Released 1.1.0 Android and Windows

overbound

16 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Anyone with DirectX9 MAY have problems. 

https://www.twitter.com/ThatSoni/status/855818911643774978

Hey, that's me!

But yeah, I think I was like at the last couple of stages until I got that error so now I can't proceed with that save, which really sucks.

But I share the same thoughts with Tracker, it's ok.

It's visually nice and the musical score is pretty swell! But the level design isn't the best imo, a bit on the bland and bare side of things. The stages started to blend together in my head, none of the stages I managed to play really stood out to me. The boss battles were ok, although it could also use a bit of spice. Especially that one boss with the rotating hands, you could do so much more with that boss design! The special stages are a neat idea, a bit of an expansion of Chaotix/CD's stages but as Tracker said, it's a bit difficult to tell if you jumped the right time to land to the next platform. Granted, the try again for a life is a neat idea but that's more of a bandaid than actually fixing it but that's just me. 

Oh yeah, encountered a couple of collision detection bugs here and there as well. One bug got me stuck to a platform underwater that I had to drown to get out.

So yeah, a pretty ok game but it could use a bit more work.

If you download a new version of the game you will not get that error on the final levels. Your save files won't be lost dw!

I apologize if i'm not allowed to post this here, I can't think of any other forum that's better suited after looking at my options. Also, there's a Sonic remix thread, so I presume a fan made game can be treated the same as fan made music in this forum. The topic description also says anything to do with Sonic, so this is all just from what I gather.

Getting to the topic (:P) I downloaded the full version of Sonic Time Twisted from Gamejolt. I extracted the files. But, when I tried to open the game, I was presented with the picture below.

Does anyone know if I did something wrong? I can describe exactly what I did in more detail, or redo it in a certain way if it'll fix the issue.

issue.PNG

To keep things neat, I think I'll move the troubleshooting question & answer to the Showcase thread for Sonic Time Twisted. Not that you did anything wrong by posting it in Green Hill Zone, I just feel like it belongs better here.

• The title was changed to Sonic Time Twisted
  • 2 years later...

Question, is there Super Tails and Super Knuckles cause i got all the chaos emeralds and time stones as Tails and it didn't work.

14 hours ago, WillingNathan20051 said:

Question, is there Super Tails and Super Knuckles cause i got all the chaos emeralds and time stones as Tails and it didn't work.

Nope. Only Sonic has a super-form in Time Twisted.

New Release build of Sonic Time Twisted now available for Windows, Android and NVidia Shield.

New Build Includes:
Overhauled GUI
Configurable sound volumes
Improved gamepad support and rumble
Localization Support
Minor Graphic Improvements Misc. Bugfixes and optimizations

Thanks to Alex Khayrullin, Nik a Cat and VectorSatyr for all the hard work putting this build together.

Game Page/Download