Awoo.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch) (August 29th)

Zippo

24 minutes ago, Mando-Whirl-Wind said:

Rayman had his comeback, and the sequel to that comeback is also coming to switch so I don't see a point to that line of complaint 

Yea it's not the same ray. Old stay was a 3d platform.  they had to reboot it cause of these......things. honestly I'm saying how does this really benefit or tie with mario

38 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Yea it's not the same ray. Old stay was a 3d platform.  they had to reboot it cause of these......things. honestly I'm saying how does this really benefit or tie with mario

Actually Rayman Origins and Legends is more "the old Rayman" than any 3D Rayman title.

BTW, Origins and Legends are one of the best coop platformers ever. Insanely fun and technically impressive.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, molul said:

Actually Rayman Origins and Legends is more "the old Rayman" than any 3D Rayman title.

BTW, Origins and Legends are one of the best coop platformers ever. Insanely fun and technically impressive.

I have both. Both are indeed some amazing fast platformers.

16 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

So is it bad that I'm actually interested in this? Like let's be real the Mario spinoffs have been pretty life less and needed a change of pace this since it's wacky bizarre and over the top and a nice breath of fresh air that the series needed. I've said it before but the fact that this wasn't a Mario and Rayman game where they team up against the Rabbids is a missed opportunity. 

I really wonder why the hell Ubisoft didn't put him in.  The Rabbids did spin off of his series, so it's not like him being there as well would seem too out of place (I mean, for god's sake, the whole game is supposed   to be out of place).  Maybe he can have a Marvel-esque post credits scene, or something and save him up for the possible sequel.

Maybe cause they have sense to know that's what again ruined the old games.  besides some elementary school kids that watched that short lived Nick show I think they would rather keep them apart. I say it's for the best. Will I they this. Yes. Do I want a sequel. Atm no no no do a crossover everyone wants like say project x style

20 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

So we got some more information on the game http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/29/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-an-inside-look/#1

There's a Rabbid DK boss that dabs every time he hits you and there's going to be amiibo support. 

I think we all know we need Captain Falcon and Fox Rabbid outfits/weapons

Oh well, it's nothing more than another confirmation that it's real, not that we needed anymore proof. 

• 2 weeks later...

>Mario playing off the Rabbids' insanity

>Peach defending herself

>Giant Konkey Dong Rabbid

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting this day one.

What the hay? At first I thought peach was turned into a rabbid. So is this like a shoot am up?

Game looks boring as shit imo. Not bad, but still not into it. Tho tbf I'm not a tactical rpg person anyways...

2 minutes ago, Acoolsonicfan said:

What the hay? At first I thought peach was turned into a rabbid. So is this like a shoot am up?

SRPG actually.

It looks ok, honestly. Not something I'd call hypeworthy, and the rabbids are still kinda sketchy, but like...I can comfortably put this in my "maybe" pile.

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks great, day 1 pick up for me, nice pickup of adventure and quick based strategy

Its definitely in the maybe category. I legitimately want to try it, but I'm not sure I fully like it yet. It looks way better than I was expecting, though, and, well, Grant Kirkhope.

• 1 month later...

We now know how amiibo will work for this game:

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/07/20/amiibo-functionality-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-divulged/

Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi amiibos will each unlock exclusive weapons for their respective character and Rabbid counterpart. Also, there's a new cutscene screenshot:

Spoiler

Banner-Mario-Rabbids-KingdomBattle-Mirror-1024x576.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

So we got a new trailer and I honestly have no idea what I just watched.

DGJ-ZomXUAAJWGk.jpg

3 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

So we got a new trailer and I honestly have no idea what I just watched.

DGJ-ZomXUAAJWGk.jpg

Awesome, pure awesome

And the fusion of an opera rabbid and a boo

This game gives me conflicting feelings. At times I want it at other I'm not sure. I hope a demo comes out for me to try it.

6 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

DGJ-ZomXUAAJWGk.jpg

Even though it's definitely not going to happen (even ignoring that apparent leak about the final boss), I'm kinda hoping Bowser stays out of this crossover and lets his son remain the main antagonist.

Jr.'s childishness suits this crossover better than his father's over-the-top brute force, and the little guy still hasn't been the Big Bad for an entire game yet. (His father hijacked both Sunshine and NSMB DS from him) And that quirky mech looks pretty suitable for a final confrontation!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...