Awoo.

Mario and Luigi discussion.

Crystal Kingfisher

When this happens, do you end up having to unplug the console to get it to stop? because if it does and it happens in the chapter JezMM mentioned (2-2 specificly if I remember right) then it most likely is that bug, and you can either contact Nintendo and see if they'll take it back and fix it/give you a new one (like I did) or figure out how to get around it (which is possible, and was even posted on the official Nintendo site :P ).

Yeah! D:>

Thank you~!

I'll try finding a way WITHOUT talking to her. ^^

I'll try finding a way WITHOUT talking to her. ^^

This is the page on the official Nintendo site that tells you how to get around the bug, hope that helps :)

Oh yes, heard of that. I wanna get it. ^^

In other news, I've started playing SSS and all I can say is this:

I HAVE FURY!

Anybody hear of the new one coming out fall 09? Bowsers Inside Story.

Yeah, I even mentioned that one in the first post in this topic. The idea of being inside Bowser is kind of interesting, and kind of gross too. And I heard something that you don't have to be inside Bowser the entire game, and you can get out of him by going through these warp pipes that come out of his mouth. It looks and sounds very interesting, but it also seems a bit gross too.

Im also in the love SSS -hate PiT Train. Dunno why. Perhaps there was less dialogue, not that funny anymore, kinda boring enemies, and having to split the babies and return got tiring halfway there. Even though the graphics look a bit updated and the gameplay mechanics are good...just dunno its like it didnt have the same touch. Im hoping Mario and Luigi RPG 3 is better, once again we will have to "split" our team, but it wont be as annoying as the baby gimmick. Plus Bowser rocks XD Paper Mario is ... meh, I kinda like it, but its not as good as superstar saga. Glad to know Fawful will be back on Bowsers Inside Story! :D full of his FURY-ness!