Awoo.

NEED HELP with Sonic Generations Unleashed Project

Her0

So I finally got around to trying out mods on my steam copy of Generations and for the most part I've been following the instructions pretty carefully. But whenever I try to use the Unleashed project mod I keep coming across the same issues. First off if I do a new game, I automatically start Windmill Isle Act 1 as Classic Sonic with no way to progress past that homing attack spring because he is not equipped with a homing attack. So I either have to load up a saved file or use the 100% clear file they provided to actually enjoy the rest of the mod. Except when I try to on any stage other than Windmill Isle Act 1 or 2, the game crashes before I'm even a minute into the stage. On top of that, enemies don't seem to exist in any of the stages. The most I saw was some Egg Pawns in Arid Sands, but that's about it, they're all barren and crash within the first 30 seconds of playing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, these issues rarely ever come up in any discussions or videos I see of this mod.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to solve these issues? Because I really REALLY want to enjoy this freaking mod, it's the whole reason I'm even bothering to put up with all of this PC gaming confusion nonsense in the first place (I'm more of a console gamer at heart, and this is only pushing me further back into that camp now).

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Her0

• Haalyle

• UltraGizmo64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having had some issues withe the Unleashed Project, I can try and resolve this.

Assuming that you're using SonicGMI, could you post the list of mods you have installed or take a screenshot?

1 hour ago, Haalyle said:

Have you tried playing it without the QuickStepFix? @Her0

...huh, that actually worked! Everything is running the way it should be now! Thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, Her0 said:

...huh, that actually worked! Everything is running the way it should be now! Thanks a lot!

No problem.

I had a little hunch that could be it, as the QuickStepFix can be iffy with different mods, such as the Unleashed Project.

Glad to have gave a suggestion that helped.