Awoo.

Kirby Planet Motobug - Completed

Ryannumber1gamer

latest?cb=20121010223916&path-prefix=en

"Kirby Kirby Kirby, that's the name you should know!" 

Well SSMB, a few days ago, I asked you all what video-game based show you wanted Motobug to stream next, and it seems you've all made your decisions known. As you can all see, Kirby came out as the winner with around 11 votes all voting for the pink puffball! So without further ado, I, and the other staff of Motobug are more than happy to announce the next show on the Saturday stream, KIRBY, RIGHT BACK AT YA!

I'm rather excited for this stream as it'll mark the first video game show on Saturdays that isn't Sonic related, but on top of that, in time (or at least just slightly late) for Sonic XStream's first anniversary, which kicked off these streams one year ago, I'm happy to take this as a chance to go back to some of the better things that Motobug did back during XStream that has been out of commission since XStream finished up. Now, I'm keeping a lot of them as a surprise until we get to the stream proper, but things are gonna be changing for the better hopefully. 

So, with that said, how does this work? Well I'm glad you asked hypothetical person who might be hypothetically asking these following questions!

So where are we watching the show? Motobug of course!

Q/A:

Spoiler

Q: How will you be streaming this show? 

A: Through Motobug

Q: Seasons?

A: All of them, including lost episodes like Shell-Shocked seem to be on YouTube

Q: Sub or Dub?

A: Dub. In certain cases where there's chunks of episodes taken out by 4Kids (Such as the "Bouncy Anime" joke in Cartoon Buffoons, if we can find a clip of the cut content, we'll include it right after the episode)

Q: I WANT SONIC

A: If there's enough demand for it, I might do the JP Subbed version of Sonic X at some point. 

Q: How will Motobug be streaming the episodes?

A: The episodes themselves have been uploaded by various people on YouTube, Motobug will simply be streaming those uploads.

Q: What about the movies? 

A: The Kirby movies, such as Fight for the Finish will be streamed as well.

Q: Why so quickly after AoStH?

A: Because it's close to Summer, and it's XStream's first anniversary

Q: What time?:

A: 5:00pm EST/10:00pm GMT Every Saturday starting from Saturday 10th June

Q: How many episodes a night?

A: Five episodes a night, but this might change depending if there's any arcs such as Fight to the Finish

If there's any more questions, feel free to let me know. 

Upcoming on Kirby Right Back At Ya: 

Spoiler

250?cb=20100304035831&path-prefix=en

Deep in space, a mysterious flying star spaceship hovers above the worlds, with a long pink warrior fast asleep inside it. Meanwhile, in one of the planets below, a peaceful little town inhabited by folks named Cappies are sound asleep. However, suddenly their sheep vanish as sightings of a monster come out. However, as the ship suddenly warps, waking the small warrior, he awakens to find himself nearing this planet with the Cappies. This pink warrior is named Kirby, and he's just found his new home. He's now going to work together to stop the monster and save the sheep...if only the ruler of the Cappies wasn't planning to clobba him. 

Little does Kirby know that a new enemy awaits, preparing to test his skills...even if it's a duel to the death...

270?cb=20110411222002&path-prefix=en

Schedule: 

Spoiler

Open Playlist Musical Hour: 9:00pm GMT/4:00pm EST: 

During this time, Motobug's playlist will be open for all and you can all chill out and listen to music before the main show begins! 

Kirby: Planet Motobug (Kirby Right Back At Ya Stream) - 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST:

Current Episodes: 

Episode 1: Kirby Comes to Cappy Town/He's Here! The Pink Visitor!

After the sheep and other livestock in Cappy Town disappear, along with rumors of a monster flooding around the town, the inhabitants of Cappy Town decide to ask the sage, Kapu for advice. Kapu tells them of a great warrior named Kirby who will soon appear to help them now when they need him. Kirby himself soon finds himself being taken to Cappy Town by his warp star spaceship. However, due to being a pink blob, the cappies remain unsure if Kirby truly has what it takes to save them. With a monster on the loose, The conspiring king of Cappy Town, King DeDeDe plotting to clobba Kirby, and a town to prove himself to, how on earth will Kirby survive? 

Episode 2: A Blockbuster Battle/Oh No! The Search for the Soldier's Home! 

With Kirby deciding to stay in Cappy Town and remain a resident of the place, the pink hero finds himself in need of shelter. With the help of Tiff and Tuff, two friends Kirby made, they decide to work together and try find Kirby a home. However, the jealous King DeDeDe, and his everloyal servant Escargoon decides to try get rid of Kirby the best way they know how, by order a monster from Nightmare Enterprises. They unleash a massive monster named Blocky on Cappy Town in an attempt to destroy the pink hero. Can he defeat the monster and find a home? 

Episode 3: Kirby's Duel Role/What?! A Duel with Sir Meta Knight!? 

King DeDeDe, who is beginning to hit desperate to try take down Kirby forces a reluctant knight named Meta Knight to challenge Kirby to a duel and end him once and for all. Meta Knight, a mysterious masked figure who is hiding secrets agrees to it, but decides to use it as a chance to test Kirby's skills and determine if he is truly the warrior he claims he is. Can the pink puffball prove himself to Meta Knight? And exactly what mysterious past lays behind the masked warrior? 

Episode 4: A Dark and Stormy Knight/Secret of the Star Warrior

DeDeDe calls up Nightmare Enterpises with his next greatest plan. Unleashing the elements themselves on Kirby. Ordering a monster that controls the weather, he unleashes it on Cappy Town and forces Kirby through a night of fighting against the elements. Meanwhile, Tiff growing suspicious of DeDeDe goes on a mission to track down Meta Knight and force him to tell her the truth behind Nightmare Enterprises, Kirby, and the Warp Star. However, if Kirby doesn't take down the monster, she could end up destroyed before she even learns the truth. 

Episode 5: Beware! Whispy Woods!/Angry! Whispy Woods! 

DeDeDe, deciding he needs some rest and relaxation decides he wants to build himself a brand new country club, and there's one prime location. The problem? There's a forest there that has a mind of it's own and is desperate to attack anyone who harms the woods. Unfortunately, D3 already has a plan in mind, he's gonna chop down the entire lot! If things couldn't get better for the angry king, Kirby, Tiff, and Tuff find themselves lost in the woods, and under attack by it's guardian Whispy Woods. If the group want to have any chance of survival and stopping the woods from being cut down, they have to convince the angry Whispy Woods they're friendly...which might be harder to do with DeDeDe preparing to chop the entire thing down. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Even though I really don't like this show, I haven't watched the entirety of it. So I guess I'll hop in and watch it with rest of SSMB.

Also, are we watching Air Ride in Style in Dub order or as a part of Fright to the Finish? Air Ride in Style is a two part episode that originally was a part of the climax of the series. (Episode number 96 and 97) When 4Kids dubbed the show these episodes were moved to episode number 50 and 51 to promote the then recently released game Kirby's Air Ride. Air Ride in Style was given sigificant edits in the process. Fright to the Finish (the movie packaging the series' final five episodes into one 85 minute extravaganza) puts Air Ride in Style back into it's original place, but with even more edits to save on air time. 

Just now, Cheawn said:

Even though I really don't like this show, I haven't watched the entirety of it. So I guess I'll hop in and watch it with rest of SSMB.

Also, are we watching Air Ride in Style in Dub order or as a part of Fright to the Finish? Air Ride in Style is a two part episode that originally was a part of the climax of the series. (Episode number 96 and 97) When 4Kids dubbed the show these episodes were moved to episode number 50 and 51 to promote the then recently released game Kirby's Air Ride. Air Ride in Style was given sigificant edits in the process. Fright to the Finish (the movie packaging the series' final five episodes into one 85 minute extravaganza) puts Air Ride in Style back into it's original place, but with even more edits to save on air time. 

Hm. That's a rather difficult question. 

I guess we'll watch it at both points and see if there's potential differences or whatever. I mean with 30 episode differences between them, it won't be that big a deal.

Well, I know what I'll be doing this Summer.

Loved this show as a kid. The awful CG just made it more endearing.

1 minute ago, Crazy_Diamond said:

So will we be watching Kirby 3D too, or is that not in the cards?

If it's on Youtube, we will watch it.

Who wants a preview? 

We have ten of these bumpers in the making, and three of them are already created. We have six slots for six bumpers, and this is where we want you guys to come in. Tell us your favourite Kirby OST and we'll use it in one of the remaining six bumpers!

Bumper 1 - Open

Bumper 2 - Open

Bumper 3 - Open

Bumper 4 - Open

Bumper 5 - Open

Bumper 6 - Open

I used to play a lot Kirby's Block Ball when i was a kid, so of course its soundtrack got stuck onto me, particularly the credits theme:

I dunno if it fits the bumper criteria, but if possible i'd like this to be included.

I think Triple Deluxe's has a phenomenal soundtrack with several themes that could work well as bumpers. For example, "Moonstruck Blossom" would be a nice choice for more epic/serious episodes:

Other great tracks include Main Menu, the Hypernova theme, Golden Legend, The World to Win, and of course, Dedede's Royal Payback!

Bumper 1 - Cheawn - Rainbow Across the Skies

Bumper 2 - Teoskaven - Block Ball Credits

Bumper 3 - Forte - Moonstruck Blossom 

Bumper 4 - Open

Bumper 5 - Open

Bumper 6 - Open

Three more slots everyone! 

I love Kirby 64! It was the second Kirby game I ever played, the first being Kirby's Dreamland. I also enjoy the ost of Kirby 64 as well and I think some of it's tracks could work as bumpers. Particularly this one as I've always sort of enjoyed it for some reason: 

On 2017-5-26 at 1:41 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Bumper 1 - @Cheawn - Rainbow Across the Skies - Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Bumper 2 - @Teoskaven - Block Ball Credits - Kirby's Block Ball

Bumper 3 - @Forte-Metallix - Moonstruck Blossom - Kirby Triple Deluxe

Bumper 4 - @Kool Kirb - Rock Star Theme - Kirby 64

Bumper 5 - Open

Bumper 6 - Open

2 slots left.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well after thinking which song should be added I have to say.

The smash bros 64 version of Gourmet Race (I would say the kirby super star version but I think the smash bros version would fit better for a bumper)

• 2 weeks later...

Notice: Due to E3 and Motobug staff placing full focus on it, we are delaying Kirby's premier until Saturday 17th June. Apologies for the inconvenience! 

Current Episodes:

Episode 6: Un-Reality TV/Check it Out! Channel DDD!

DeDeDe hatches his latest and greatest plan to take down Kirby. Not with the use of monsters but instead having Kirby's own friends do the dirty work for him! Using TVs which are a new concept in Cappy Town, D3 uses them to brainwash all of the cappies into turning against and hating Kirby. Can Kirby survive when the entire town wants him dededestroyed?

Episode 7: Kirby's Egg-Cellent Adventure/Revenge! Dynablade! 

In order to have a monster attack Kirby, DeDeDe gets the brilliant idea of tricking Kirby into eating the egg of a dangerous creature named the Dyna-Blade. The egg hatches before Kirby eats it but Dyna-Blade doesn't realise that, and believes Kirby ate it with it's child, and proceeds to lay vengeance on the cappies and Kirby by going after Cappy Town. Now Kirby has to try stop it from destroying everyone, can he do it? 

Episode 8: Curio's Curious Discovery/Curio's Ancient Pupupu Civilisation

When Curio's having a slow day and hasn't found anything of worth, he gets desperate and plants false artefacts for himself to find, especially to validate King DeDeDe. When the truth is discovered, one of Curio's artefacts transforms into a massive rock monster named the DeDeDe Stone and now Kirby has to clean up the mess before Curio and the entire town are destroyed. 

Episode 9: The Fofa Factor/Lololo and Lalala: Melody of Love

When DeDeDe orders a new monster named Slice N Splice from Nightmare Enterprises, Kirby attempts to go up against it, only to end up sliced into two different versions of himself, deemed Kirby A, and Kirby B. While this is happening, Lololo and Lalala are forced to learn of their origins in order to combat the monster. Can Kirby pull himself together long enough to keep fighting or will he remain divided forever?

Episode 10: Hail to the Chief/The Renewal of Police Chief Borun

When the police chief of Cappy Town - Bookum is revealed to have been incredibly lazy on the job, DeDeDe threatens to fire him unless he changes his act. With no one else to turn to, Kirby, Tiff, and Tuff decide to run around Cappy Town, creating false crimes for Bookum to stop to look good in front of D3. But what happens if one of the plans goes wrong and Bookum has to solve real danger?

Kirby is on tonight! Episodes: 

Episode 11: The Big Taste Test/Count Chef Kawaski

An monster hired by King DeDeDe decides to sneak into Cappy Town by disguising itself as Kawaski's chef mentor. Who knows what the devious monster has in store for the residents of 

Episode 12: Escargoon Squad/Ghost of DeDeDe Castle!

When a ghost begins haunting DeDeDe's castle, Escargoon, who's convinced it's a prank by DeDeDe decides enough is enough and wants payback. He rigs the drawbridge of the castle to close as soon as anyone approaches it, and disguises Kirby as a ghost so he can capture the ghost in the castle and discover it's true identity, but what if the ghost is actually real?

Episode 13: Cappy New Year/Pupu Village's Year-End Fireworks Party!

During the Cappies' annual new years party, DeDeDe decides to end the year out by finally destroying Kirby. Having NME send him a fireworks monster, he has the monster attack during the party, forcing Kirby into a battle for the town. Can he survive?  

Episode 14: The Pillow Case/Face of the Dream Pillow Monster

In order to get rid of Kirby, DeDeDe thinks up one of his most devious plans yet. He orders special pillows from Nightmare Enterprises and gives them out as a gift to every cappy. As they go to sleep on the pillows, they begin having nightmares regarding their lives, and there's one person in the centre of it all - Kirby. With their nightmares, the cappies turn against Kirby and attempt to destroy him.

Episode 15: Kirby's Pet Peeve/Birth? Kirby's Little Brother

Kirby gains a new pet dog, a robotic dog. At first, Kirby is afraid of the toy, and runs away from it, but eventually, he grows to like the dog. Tuff's friends get jealous of it, and attempt to steal the dog from Kirby, and DeDeDe attempts to steal it for his own purposes. Eventually, it's revealed the dog does have one issue. It's manufactured by Nightmare Enterprises. What devious defect is placed into the dog to hurt Kirby? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Tonight's episodes: 

Episode 16: A Fish Named Kine/The Fish Who Loved Me

Episode 17: The Thing about the Ring/The Ring Story of Parm and Memu 

Episode 18: Flower Power/Sleeping Pink Ball of the Forest

Episode 19: Here Comes the Son/Knuckle Joe Arrives!

Episode 20: DeDeDe's Snow Job/Goodbye, Snowman Chilly

Tonight's episodes:

Episode 21: A Princess in Dis-Dress/Princess Rona's Holiday

Episode 22: Island of the Lost Warrior/Decisive Battle on a Solitary Island: An Old Soldier Never Dies!

Episode 23: The Empty Nest Mess/Stray Dynababy

Episode 24: Ninja Binge/Ninja, Benikage Appears!

Episode 25: Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon Rules/Escargon, in Mother's Eyes

(Christ, that last one warrants three separate titles?!)

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's episodes...

Episode 26: Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrath/Loyalty! Sword and Blade!

Episode 27: The Flower Plot/Wispy Woods Falls in Love

Episode 28: Labor Daze/DeDeDe's Terror Factory

Episode 29: The Hot Shot Chef/A Spice Odyssey/Burning Hot! Family Restaurant War! 

Episode 30: Hatch Me if You Can/Kirby's Mysterious Egg 

Tonight's Episodes:

Episode 31: Abusement Park/Viva! Welcome to DeDeVegas!

Episode 32: A Dental Dilemma/A Ridiculous Toothless Story

Episode 33: Junk Jam/What?! The Universe's Dumping Grounds?!

Episode 34: A Recipe For Disaster/Ultimate Iron Cook: Cook Oosoka

Episode 35: The Kirby Derby Part 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for last weeks delay. Totally forgot about Kirby and with Mania incoming that presented another issue. With that out of the way, here's the episodes for tonight.

Episode 35: The Kirby Derby Part 1/The Glorious Pupupu Grand Prix Part 1

Episode 36: The Kirby Derby Part 2/The Glorious Pupupu Grand Prix Part 2

Episode 37: Watermelon Felon/Crush DededeWide in the Afternoon 

Episode 38: A Novel Approach/Read It! The Wonderous Million-Seller!

Episode 39: Escar-Gone/Forgotten Escargoon

Episode 40: Monster Management/Monster Hunter Knuckle Joe!

Tonight's Episodes:

Episode 41: Prediction Predicament Part 1/Mabel's Big Prediction Part 1

Episode 42: Prediction Predicament Part 2/Mabel's Big Prediction Part 2

Episode 43: Sheepwrecked/The Sheep's Rebellion

Episode 44: War of the Woods/Whispy Wood's Friend: Acore

Episode 45: Scare Tactics - Part 1 (Midsummer Night's Fright Part 1) 

Episode 46: Scare Tactics - Part 2 (Midsummer Night's Fright Part 2)