Awoo.

The unresolved mysteries in media topic

Klinsy

*Puts up wooden bar over the door so you can't get out*

Good evening, my friend, you will be staying here for some time ...UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW or if you bust down the wood with your hand or something, it's not that strong but please don't hurt yourself by getting splinter my beloved child

This topic covers what the man, man, doesn't want you to know and the man,man, in this case is the creator of various stories ... what were you expecting with that topic title? This isn't TLC

Here we cover every mysterious character and unresolved plotline till we get to the truth! ... Okay, it's basically a very specific headcanon  and theory topic, but hey, the man, man, isn't giving us answers!

tumblr_inline_nt1hgpGCzW1rj9kjt_500.gif

Now,  here is what I want talk about

THIS FUCKER RIGHT HERE

latest?cb=20140707165120

GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING FARLY

This guy only appeared in specific versions of the first Animal Crossing and he is never mentioned again, he's not even mentioned in the manual or guidebook, none of the villagers ever bring him up and he never appeared again.

He's a contradiction in this world, he  is neither human or animal, he's some sort of ... duid? He has his own voice, which very few Animal Crossing characters have and  he sounds creepy as fuck and he only appears when you have the "perfect" town, in contract to the other one game with a character that gives you an ax, is clearly shown to be a deity and is talked around town and at least is mentioned in New Leaf and had a trophy in Smash 4, maybe Farley is some sort of upper deity that only appears to those who are pure of good town keeping, never letting anyone know of his existence or else

I don't know what this guy's deal is but he creeps me the fuck out.

• Thumbs Up 1