Awoo.

Sonic Forces or Mario Odyssey

sneakyslymaster1

Hi I'm new here and a huge Sonic Fan, nice to meet you all and i'm just telling you guys which game your most excited for, To me, I think i'll get Mario Odyssey because I love the view of the it looks very original and Awesome, Sonic Forces looks great, but I don't like the Custon character thing in the game, tell me what are your opinions about these. thanks!

.... I'm getting both.

I've already stated elsewhere my love for the Cac addition in Forces but I'm still not picking one over the other since they both seem like good games in there own right.

If I had a Switch I'd be getting Mario Odyssey immediately, because at the very least it's not infuriatingly tone deaf. Forces is gonna depend on whether or not I feel like it when it comes out.

• Thumbs Up 3

Where is the option for Yakuza 6 and Shenmue HD?

I'm getting neither anytime soon since I don't have the consoles for them. I'll get both in the long run. Odyssey will be the better game.

• Thumbs Up 3

I mean, at this point I don't doubt the quality of mainline Mario games. I'll probably get a lot more out of Odyssey than Forces. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, FReaK said:

I never liked Mario. and I still dont like him today.

Ok, but I respect your opinion.

Odyssey no doubt. I haven't completely given up on Forces yet but there's been a lot of disappoints so far.

tumblr_ojq9bzOprE1uke9zyo1_500.gif

Forces eas---wait, that's not Sonic.

Whatever the case, I'm sure both of these games will be much better than that cheap, half-baked Crash Bandicoot remaster.

Screenshot_20170526-212108.thumb.jpg.91739a249ed8d1d39fd2dd8016974267.jpg

C'mon, am I right or am I right? ?

21 minutes ago, JingleBoy said:

Whatever the case, I'm sure both of these games will be much better than that cheap, half-baked Crash Bandicoot remaster.

am I right or am I right?

Lol. Funniest post I've read all day 

We barely know anything about Odyssey, and it still has lame content like rehashed enemies. Still stuck in the middle, but likely to get neither.

Because Sonic hasn't been using the same Egg Pawns and Sonic 1 badniks for awhile now.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Miru the Living Planet said:

We barely know anything about Odyssey, and it still has lame content like rehashed enemies. Still stuck in the middle, but likely to get neither.

Are you being serious right now? 

• Thumbs Up 8

I like Sonic as a character more, but the thing is Mario games are actually good. So Mario Odyssey

Sonic Forces doesn't really interest me much.  A character creation system could actually be neat if done right, but it seems pretty half-assed based on what's been revealed, and all of that's in a game whose gameplay doesn't look good, for a lot of the reasons Hogfather described.

Super Mario Odyssey looks better, but I doubt it would convince me to buy a Nintendo Switch.

Despite hanging out on Sonic Forums, mostly from them being the games I played most a child...I side with Mario these days. Mario Odyssey is a no brainer for me, while I'm pretty ambivalent toward Forces right now.

On 2017-5-26 at 8:39 PM, KHCast said:

Lol. Funniest post I've read all day 

Don't worry, that post was 10% serious, 90% me just throwing shit over a fence and hoping no one throws it back