Awoo.

New Sega Advert Spotted in Vegas "Possible Grainy Mania Stage leaked"

Badnik Mechanic

Top left looks Green Hill-ish, but it's not clear enough to peg it as any specific version (if it's GHZ at all).

Took a quick go at un-distorting the top right; I think you can just barely make out Sonic in the center-left. 

Am7ySsR.png

• Thumbs Up 5

2 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Top left looks Green Hill-ish, but it's not clear enough to peg it as any specific version (if it's GHZ at all).

Took a quick go at un-distorting the top right; I think you can just barely make out Sonic in the center-left. 

Am7ySsR.png

Looks like Sonic Mania.

I'm relatively sure that's Classic Sonic's running sprite to the left of the image, yeah. 

...Mania? 

Top left appears to be Forces GHZ. 

This is some Sonic 2 Beta madness, fellas. 

Legit leak, or clever marketing?

• Thumbs Up 6

40 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Am7ySsR.png

Is that a robot just to the right of him?

/Blade Runner enhance scene.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

Is that a robot just to the right of him?

/Blade Runner enhance scene.

Looks like a futuristic fidget spinner

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Indigo Rush said:

Looks like a futuristic fidget spinner

Let's look for... Moooore clues!

To the fidget spinner store!

• Thumbs Up 4

I dunno, but this reminds me Hydro City. Yeah, I know, it's a bit different, but if you think that act 2 is a remastered level, doesn't look too bad, at least the top part of the level.

The top left image reminds me Emerald Hill and Splash Hill, but doesn't look like to be Green Hill, another tropical level I suppose.

I'm definitely digging the colors! And it's most likely a new zone! I say it looks like the inside of that cathedral in Stardust Speedway Past... Remember? Holy shit, what if?

I definitely see the castle and cathedral comparisons; it looks a little like a Castlevania level.  But I'm also getting a slight greenhouse vibe - something like a Victorian orangery.  Hence all the trailing plants, and what looks like an abundance of leafery near the bottom.  Those wheels in the top-left are also rather intriguing.

16 hours ago, Mayor D said:

Vegas licensing expo starts today.

Bottom left image = Sonic Mania.

Bottom right image = Sonic Forces (I think)

Top right and left?

Top left could be Green Hill in Forces.

Top right is prolly a mania stage and looking closer those details look freaking sick!

Bottom right is also a Forces screenshot, i can see the death egg sentinels causing destruction in the town.

Also that new render looks cool!

To me, The top right screenshot Sort-Of looks like a Maniafid version of Aquatic Ruin. I hope it is. Aquatic Ruin is my favorite Classic Water Stage!

Screenshot 2017-05-24 at 7.07.59 AM.png