Awoo.

In this thread we post all the Sega @Vegas Licensing expo 2017 Images

Badnik Mechanic

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

DAio1wZWsAAYJYa.jpg

Ew...

DAjZj0dWAAEN6VZ.jpg

WOW!

How come the line art one looks a thousand times better?

Looking forward to these new 3D renders, tho' (the regular cast ones, not Boom...).

Yeah, that 2D Sonic Boom shirt looks so flippin' cool that I wish I was a Sonic Boom fan (or at least that the games had a better reception so I could wear it without feeling embarrassed!). It just looks so dynamic and action-tastic and conveys a sort of feel that, if that's what they were actually going for with Boom, I could actually understand the point of it. But this feeling that it gives me doesn't match what Sonic Boom is actually like at all, incidentally...

As much as I love Sonic merch, I'm saving up for a Switch right now, so I'm cutting back on my free spendin-

9 hours ago, Mayor D said:

DAmNpxsW0AAIocZ.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Mayor D said:

DAj2nJeXgAEBtxY.jpg

Please tell me that the Genesis pad is bluetooth and will be avaiable next week.

I have the Genesis key ring, byt the way ^^

3 hours ago, molul said:

Please tell me that the Genesis pad is bluetooth and will be avaiable next week.

It is soap.

• Thumbs Up 6

So much merchandise for a character that barely appeared in two different games and a single episode of the show (I am of course talking about Boom Shadow *insert song here*). 

On 5/24/2017 at 8:01 PM, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Yeah, that 2D Sonic Boom shirt looks so flippin' cool that I wish I was a Sonic Boom fan (or at least that the games had a better reception so I could wear it without feeling embarrassed!). It just looks so dynamic and action-tastic and conveys a sort of feel that, if that's what they were actually going for with Boom, I could actually understand the point of it. But this feeling that it gives me doesn't match what Sonic Boom is actually like at all, incidentally...

I'd say Season 2 brought a bit more action and adventure to the show even though it's very much a sitcom.

• Thumbs Up 2