Awoo.

Polk's Dumb Sketches And Doodles, And Occasionally Good Art

Polkadi~☆

• 2 weeks later...

I drew some new shit:

ycDEXf3r.jpg

Fursona. He's a dingo. Drew him on a late night. I wanna make more of this bloke now.

Ilr8hjRr.jpg

Toei Sonic. Ripe with errors, thanks to me not focusing while highlighting, but what are ya gonna do. Can always digitalise it to fix some issues!

i'm up for a request or two if you want a pic from me, i need to release my creative juices somehow

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

xBU2uBg.jpg

I drew some kind of royal alien. Her design won't tell you much about her, I know...

But she's getting used in the SSMB Heroes RP, and you fellow roleplayers will see exactly whereabouts.

• Thumbs Up 6

Wow, I totally love your original characters. They just have such a super cool Cartoon Network style.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Wow, I totally love your original characters. They just have such a super cool Cartoon Network style.

A Cartoon Network style, huh? I must watch far too much of that channel! :P

fCAtGvqr.jpg

Super Sonic!

Inspired a lil' bit by Toei, and with my own style. And with some kind of fuckup, because it ain't a Polk pic without it.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

WYVjHYR.jpg

"Oh, I want those colouring pencils, there's so. many. colours. Aw, but I'm saving up for other stuff..."

"Don't worry, I'll get them for ya. I like your artistic talent."

"O-oh?! THANK YOU, DAD!!"

And at the end of that story, the best colouring pencils I've ever gotten so far. They're magic to work with, especially considering they're store-brand.

• Thumbs Up 7

A2r0EV6.png

Mecha Blaze. Poor Blaze was roboticized, now she serves under the rule of Captain Whisker!

In part made for the SSMB RP, and partly because I wanna make Sonic friends as robots. I do like robots.

• Thumbs Up 3

I made a new drawing. And I LOVE IIIITTTTT!!!!! :DDDDD

May contain Mania spoilers, sorry:

Spoiler

Wherever this droning sound was in this forest, the black fox was definitely getting closer. He was going to find out what that odd drone even is, once and for all.

This droning noise, it only started this week. One day, the forest just began droning randomly. Well today, we get the answer as to why.

He came incredibly close now, the droning drilling into his ears... Looking around for the source, the black fox found a purple glow in a bush. How odd. Curious as to what it could be, he peeked into the bush, and found some kind of gem, some ruby. He reached in and picked it up...

The gem would glow in time to the drones... Was this it? The source of the sound, all the droning? What even IS it? It's definitely not a Chaos Emerald...

But the fox did not have the time to wonder, as the gem suddenly glitched in his hands. There was no time to react, as the world around him went negative and froze... And he felt his very soul being touched by a magical power.

AH5NFTQ.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

From pencils to pixels! I've made a digital drawing of my latest picture.

Still has spoilers.

Spoiler

fun_is_infinite_with_the_phantom_ruby___

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Made a new drawing! Sorry, Sally, but Metal Sonic accidently read the US manual for Sonic CD. Oops... At least you probably won't hug and hamper Sonic out of nowhere.

hey__you_re_not_amy__by_polkadi-dbm8yr3.

Doctor Eggman chortled with terrible evil, "Go and capture that little hedgehog Amy Rose while I take over the Little Planet, if you will, Metal Sonic!"
Metal Sonic saluted, and flew off to find the unlucky hedgehog. But when he came back...
"...Ugh... You followed the American manual, didn't you? She's not even a hedgehog!"
The bound up Princess Sally struggled against her binds, furious. "I am not Amy! Let me go!"
Groaning, Eggman simply decided to go with it. "Ah, it'll work. Sonic will still come running, as usual..."
Metal Sonic just stood amongst all the confusion, extremely unsure of what just happened.

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Chuckle 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, in the SSMB roleplay, we have ended up in an old 1920s cartoon! You know what this means?

I stay up really late and draw, that's what.

old_timey_wimey_sonic_the_hedgehog_by_po

Also featuring the characters of @Captain Metallix and @Jovahexeon Ace Joranvexeon! Nicole was also supposed to be in the drawing, but I got tired. Remember, really late.

Oh, and I wrote something alongside the drawing again! For you see, I imagined what they'd be like in an actual 1920s cartoon:

Spoiler

Sonic the Hedgehog (The Hero): The Hero of Mobius, beloved by all! He's the fastest thing alive, and he won't stop to mess around. A hedgehog with a sense of justice, he uses his speed to stop the evil Doctor Meanie Beanie Eggie! And nothing can compare to his magnificent speed, as no Automaton Sonic or other has been able to best him!

Princess Sally Acorn (The Love Interest): The fairest and most beautiful Princess in all of Mobius, she loves flowers and to sing wonderful tunes! But the dastardly Doctor Meanie Beanie Eggie will stop at nothing to get his hands on her...

Silver the Hedgehog (The Nerd): A nerdy hedgehog who's really into his history books. He has the power to move things with his mind, including himself! But he doesn't quite like Sonic too much, as he messes up his history books... A traitor to the library! He's got quite the lisp, thanks to his buck teeth.

E-Chi the Automaton (The Friendly Bot): A creation of Doctor Meanie Beanie Eggie, he was created with the intent of kidnapping the poor Princess Sally! E-Chi went to turn Princess Sally into a Meanie Beanie Automachinie, but upon hearing Sally's singing, he had a change of heart! He decided to disobey his master and release Princess Sally, and then he wandered off into the world, opting to become a hero like Sonic! And he speaks by printing words, how odd.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Nice Smile 1