Awoo.

Chamomile

JezMM

Wow, this comic series is really good! The art style is nice and the humor is on point. Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

I love this latest comic. I think it portrays thought processes that many people nowadays can relate to.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just want to say I've been following and reading this strip for a while, and it gives me the same vibe as old Sunday newspaper strips I used to read as a kid. The strips are very sweet and fun, and I especially like how you change up their outfits every so often. My hat's off to you for keeping it going as you have and it's been great watching your work develop.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Zaysho said:

Just want to say I've been following and reading this strip for a while, and it gives me the same vibe as old Sunday newspaper strips I used to read as a kid. The strips are very sweet and fun, and I especially like how you change up their outfits every so often. My hat's off to you for keeping it going as you have and it's been great watching your work develop.

Not to discredit all the little comments I get on the comic both here and elsewhere but it's always super nice to recieve a longform heartfelt one like this, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you're enjoying!  I'm kind of baffled that I've kept the momentum going so long myself but I'm not in any mood to let it slip yet lol.

• Thumbs Up 4