Awoo.

Chamomile

JezMM

It's probably pretty obvious since I like a lot of the strips, but I really do love this comic. Your character designs are wonderful and I really like the work you put into Chamomile's outfits interesting. It's funny while also feeling really natural, like you just take conversations and anecdotes from your day to day.

I really liked that little arc at Milkys especially. It was bittersweet without being too much of a downer. Captured how weird growing up can feel really well

• Thumbs Up 1

By now it should be obvious that I really like this series. The characters are very diverse but not too diverse to a point where it’s out of context. I also like how you take the time to show how the characters met, which doesn’t make this series hollow. Finally, the art style is very good. It follows the tone of this series very well. Keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

Zaysho already did the longer detailed feedback comment thing god get some originality guys

I'm kidding thank you both so much!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, JezMM said:

Chamomile #84

tumblr_pirjionmvw1s8insfo1_1280.png

This could be the last time we see Chammie in one piece, so let me just say it was a fantastic ride.

F

• Thumbs Up 1