Awoo.

Chamomile

JezMM

Chamomile is basically me here.  If I watch or play anything even MODERATELY scary I end up thinking about it all night.

On 9/25/2017 at 4:08 AM, JezMM said:

Chamomile #23

tumblr_owsq3cQqK11s8insfo1_1280.png

I experienced all of this today (ok sans first) and it's weeks into spring

• Thumbs Up 1

Chamomile #29

tumblr_oyykvxDO5w1s8insfo1_1280.png

(Btw I keep my posts fairly minimalist in this topic to not distract from the comic, which is why I tend to just Like responses etc, but wanted to just properly say thanks to y'all for reading so far and I do appreciate all your comments!)

• Thumbs Up 3

36 minutes ago, JezMM said:

Chamomile #29

tumblr_oyykvxDO5w1s8insfo1_1280.png

I can relate to this so much- I'm pretty thrifty with saving money using coupons and whatnot, but I can't go two days without eating out.

Cammie is so insightful.

Oh wow, now there's what..... 3 places I can see this comic? Didn't know you were still on here. Is this where you first started sharing your comics?

10 minutes ago, RadicalLaRuby said:

Oh wow, now there's what..... 3 places I can see this comic? Didn't know you were still on here. Is this where you first started sharing your comics?

I post my art in as many places as is reasonable for me to do to make it as easy as possible to access for my audience, and since I'm still active in the community here I figured I may as well make a thread for it.  I always prioritise deviantART, twitter and tumblr when uploading art (and tapas.io for the comic) though, so no it didn't start life here.

Actually, this thread is the second top result when you search google for the comic and it kind of bugs me lmao.

Heh, it would kinda bug me too. I deleted my DA long ago (was becoming a ghost town), but that was when I first your fanart I believe. Definitely good to keep your work spread out, even if some work quite better than others. Have you considered using Instagram as well?

Chamomile #33

tumblr_p0eilo481m1s8insfo1_1280.png

On 28/11/2017 at 5:47 AM, RadicalLaRuby said:

Heh, it would kinda bug me too. I deleted my DA long ago (was becoming a ghost town), but that was when I first your fanart I believe. Definitely good to keep your work spread out, even if some work quite better than others. Have you considered using Instagram as well?

Already on there, I tend to not advertise it as 1. I feel three URLs in the corner of my art is plenty, 2. I skip over more risqué works there (as well as ones that just aren't very compatible with Instagram's image displaying) and 3. I also use it very informally, mixing personal photos with my art uploads.  Regardless though, I'm @jez.mm on there.

I also use Pixiv and Artstation, although I don't upload my comics to those ones since the former is a mostly Japanese audience and the latter I try to keep fairly focused on my full effort pieces.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops, forgot to update this thread last week, so it's a New Year's double-bill.

Chamomile #37

tumblr_p1uapbljf31s8insfo1_1280.png

Chamomile #38

tumblr_p27a74z4hT1s8insfo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 6

Chamomile #39

tumblr_p2k8ipyWbk1s8insfo1_1280.png

I normally present Chamomile without commentary but this is important: you’re supposed to relate to Brianna in this one.  If you relate to Chamomile turn your life around before it’s too late.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 2