Awoo.

Playstation @ E3 2017: "Vita Stranding" | June 12th

Wraith

e3-ecipirience.jpg

It's that time of year again bros. No fancy photoshops like the Nintendo topic cause I'm lazy. Maybe next year.

WHEN: June 12th in the dead of night again.
6 PM PDT / 8PM CDT / 9 PM EDT / 2 AM BDT 
(I just used a quick time conversion chart for this so someone tell me if it's fucked up)

WHERE: 
https://www.twitch.tv/playstation
https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation
We'll also probably play this shit on MOTOBUG as per usual if you want to watch it with our community.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
The Last Of Us: Part 2
Death Stranding
God Of War
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Days Gone
Knack. 2.
Not Shenmue 3 lol
Kingdom Hearts 3?
An entire segment on a VR headset you won't buy
Motherfucking goddamn Spider-Man!

212.gif

See ya there.

• Thumbs Up 6

Personal expectations:

-Most likely:
*God of War: Norse Edition
*Last of Us II: Guaranteed 10/10s Boogaloo
*Uncharted 4 DLC: How to Trigger /pol/ Edition
*Knack 2
*Daysgone
*Death Stranding
*Spider-Man
*Detroid: Become Human
*Indie/VR montage
*Third party stuff (probably Call of Duty, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinity and Star Wars Battlefront II; maybe something from Square-Enix?)

-Hopes/Surprises:
*Shenmue III news
*New IP
*News from what Sucker Punch is doing (either new inFamous or a new IP)
*Sly 5
*Sequel/reboot of Medievil
*New Ape Escape
*More remasters in the same vein of Parappa, LocoRoco and Patapon
*PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2
*Ni No Kuni II
*Darksiders III
*Dissidia Arcade console port announcement/release date

Sony always surprised me in terms of presentation and what to show in the last couple of years: i hope they will continue to do so this one too.

• Thumbs Up 1

With God of War 4: Norse Edition, Last of Us 2, and Uncharted 4: Lost Legacy, my ground is pretty much covered. Just hoping I get a release date for two of those things soon.

Other than that, it's basically a game of what will show up. I hope Square brings something about KH3 or FFVII Remake but that's pretty much a coin toss. I'd like to see how Shenmue 3 is coming along but that's another complete coin toss. Death Stranding... well it'll certainly be there but will probably just be another weird ass trailer. Pshychonauts 2 is a coin toss... Honestly, this year's Sony conference is going to be the perfect thing to make a bingo card out of. I wouldn't say no to a few surprise announcements like, say, a new Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 too.

Though, I think something that could be the making of a huge announcement is what they plan to do with their handheld market going forward. The Vita... has been done so it'll be interesting to see if they just let it fade off without mention this year or bring up something new entirely.

Playstation @ E3 2017 | June 12th "Enter if ye looking for Sailors"

PlayStation All Stars 2 would be nice. KH3 I'd hope would show up at the conference, but like it's been said, that's a gamble. Especially if development is still struggling and they don't have a release date.(they really don't want to do another "now in development" trailer after almost 4 years)

As Josh mentioned, Motobug will indeed be streaming the conference exclusively for SSMB members.

As for what I'm hoping for, Kingdom Hearts 3 footage would be the obvious one for me. Maybe some Spider-Man footage as well would be good (And a release date hopefully). My nostalgia makes me want either Playstation All-Stars Remastered or Playstation All-Stars 2, but you know, actually improving what was fucked in the original releases. Also, a Sly Cooper game would be pretty nice, with maybe a Ratchet title on the backburner til after Spider-Man?

Would say i'm looking forward to another modnation racers...buuuuuuutttt since sony put the kebash on the studio that made the first one I've pretty much got nothing to look forward too first party wise so its pretty much all gonna be from the third parties this year for me.

7 hours ago, Strickerx5 said:

With God of War 4: Norse Edition, Last of Us 2, and Uncharted 4: Lost Legacy, my ground is pretty much covered. Just hoping I get a release date for two of those things soon.

Other than that, it's basically a game of what will show up. I hope Square brings something about KH3 or FFVII Remake but that's pretty much a coin toss. I'd like to see how Shenmue 3 is coming along but that's another complete coin toss. Death Stranding... well it'll certainly be there but will probably just be another weird ass trailer. Pshychonauts 2 is a coin toss... Honestly, this year's Sony conference is going to be the perfect thing to make a bingo card out of. I wouldn't say no to a few surprise announcements like, say, a new Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 too.

Though, I think something that could be the making of a huge announcement is what they plan to do with their handheld market going forward. The Vita... has been done so it'll be interesting to see if they just let it fade off without mention this year or bring up something new entirely.

Shenmue 3 is already deconfirmed, I was serious in the OP lol

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/30/shenmue-3-wont-be-at-e3

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure there'll be a ton of good stuff on show at Sony's event this year - but most of all I'm looking to see more of Darksiders III (if they get it), and any new details that can be offered on Battlefront II. Oh and if Visceral wants to show its new Star Wars game off too, assuming it's not at EA Play, why that'd be just dandy.

Like everyone else, I'd really like to get a really good look at Death Stranding, TLoU2 and God of War. I'm kinda worn out on the whole zombie apocalypse deal (at least until World War Z can be done right - a big budget TV docu-drama, HBO mini-series style, every episode or short season representative of one chapter of the book, no fast zombie shit) so Days Gone holds little appeal right now, but at least it's not sports or an RPG so I'll give it some attention.

I fully expect to see a whole segment of the show given over to VR now - Battlefront II could be a good bet, and Call of Duty: WW2. Hopefully they'll announce a VR price drop too, because it's just way too expensive right now, and I'm not buying some ratty off-brand crap.

The Blockade CEO said Sly Cooper film news would be "around" E3 as opposed to "at" E3.

So my guess is this event will probably be when they announce the rumored Sly Cooper animated series, which will replace the film for now. If there's a game too, that'll be even better, but I'm not holding my breath on it just yet.

I hope God of War has a better showing this year than last. I liked the new setting and Kratos' new personality, but the gameplay didn't look fun. The combat looked slow and clunky to me. 

If they don't have some significant gameplay to show of Death Stranding, I seriously hope they don't show it. I'm tired of the nonsensical trailers and Kojima talking a whole lot of nothing.

Days Gone needs to show something interesting. So far it looks completely uninteresting in its gimmick, gameplay, setting, and character.

Hopefully, Spider-Man gets a better, less ugly costume :lol: I'm sure the gameplay will be at least decent, but I want it to be amazing. I want a Spider-Man game to finally surpass the 2000 Spider-Man game.

What I would like to see from Sony press conference:
- Dad of War

- Spiderman game that I HOPE is not a tie-in to the movie

- The Last of Us Part 2, although I somehow doubt that it'll be there.

- SOME INFO ON KINGDOM HEARTS 3, THE TRAILER AND THE RELEASE DATE OR I'LL BUST NOMURA'S ASS

- Final Fantasy 7 Remake, although I doubt Square Enix has anything ready for this game for E3 as iirc they recently started actual development

- Call Of Duty for once. I didn't like any CoD game after Black Ops 2, but this year CoD goes back to World War 2 (which is pretty much the roots of the series), which for me is already more interesting than yet another futuristic space shooter.

- actual Death Stranding gameplay, cuz I still don't know what the fuck this game is

- probably other games, maybe some surprises.

- The Last Guar--oh, right

Overall I want another great conference where they go gameplay trailer after gameplay trailer after gameplay. I loved that style last year, I hope they use that for this year too with some breaks.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bobnik said:

Spiderman game that I HOPE is not a tie-in to the movie

If you talking about Insomniac's Spiderman game, it's not a tie in to the upcoming movie or any comics at the time. 

4 hours ago, Marcello said:

I hope God of War has a better showing this year than last. I liked the new setting and Kratos' new personality, but the gameplay didn't look fun. The combat looked slow and clunky to me. 

I don't think we've seen enough of its combat to really judge it yet, but I'd be happy if it were much closer to Darksiders in terms of combat; combos and QTEs aplenty as per usual, maybe not as many because I can't remember the hundreds the original games had. Give it a bit of a closer-in camera to give a more visceral view of the action, too. I always hated the PS2/3 GoW games, they just never felt right to play and seemed like a real missed opportunity.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

ZOGXSW1.jpg

What could it be!?

The Order 1863 S.Broadway!

It's obviously for god of waaaaaaaaahhhhh the new Wario And Waluigi spinoff

Cool, Dad Of War is actually making an appearance this year. and hopefully we'll see an update to the Spider Man game as well.

Death Stranding DECONFIRMED. Shame as I as curious about this one.