Awoo.

Motobug: SSMB's Exclusive Streaming Hub - Current Stream: Sonic 30th Finale + Christmas Specials Stream! - Friday 24th December - 8:00pm GMT/3pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

ANNOUNCEMENT - DONKEY KONG COUNTRY IS THE NEXT SHOW TO BE STREAMED ON MOTOBUG - Saturday 17th March is the beginning date, pre-show with Legend of the Crystal Coconut at 8:30pm GMT/3:30pm EST!

DETAILS HERE: 

• Thumbs Up 2

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUE TO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME NOT BEING ACCOUNTED FOR - TIMES FOR EST ARE INACCURATE.

FOR DONKEY KONG COUNTRY AND NOSTALGIA CRITIC - IT'S 6PM EST INSTEAD OF 5PM EST. 

FOR THE LEGEND OF THE CRYSTAL COCONUT PRE-SHOW - IT WILL BE 4:30 EST INSTEAD OF 3:30 EST!

FOR SXSW - We are still getting stream details.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT: We will be streaming the Activision stream tonight - it'll be at 12:30am GMT/7:30pm EST.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I've got a pretty big announcement for Motobug. I and a few SSMB members such as @Monokuma @Spin Attaxx @The DeleIer @Kiah @Polkadi @Bon-Bontallix and many more have placed a ton of effort into making it a place for SSMB members to watch streams together. However, we've realized that we must evolve the stream if we want Motobug to become a long lasting project.

So it is with great happiness that I am happy to announce the next step of Motobug's evolution. It will undergo a name change to represent our new focus.

sqovks3.png

Motobug has decided to cease our English dubbed versions of shows. We've realized the error of our ways and now see that the true and only way to watch anime like Donkey Ball Country Z is the original Japanese version of the show. Unsubbed, uncut, pure japanese goodness!

With that, our streamed animated series will change to reflect the change in programming. Now we shall watch such anime as Donkey Ball Z, PaRappa the Rapper, Ape Escape, Drake and Josh, and of course, Cory in the House. 

Here is but a small preview of the planned new broadcasting.

However, we at Motobug also know that quite a few people tune in for reviews too, such as Nostalgia Critic and Angry Video Game Nerd. However, those are complete and utter trash. We realize how stupid we were now and we wish to give our viewers the content they deserve. With that, we're happy to announce we will chronicle the history of the greatest reviewer ever: The IRate Gamer. 

We hope you continue to enjoy the new direction that Motobug will now be taking. Just remember everyone. STREAMS ARE RUINED >:(

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

I said this in the statuses, but I'll ask here again so as to hopefully reach a wider audience:

In light of the recent controversy regarding Channel Awesome and the Nostalgia Critic, we and the rest of Motobug have debated cancelling Sunday's NC stream and replacing it with another stream (to be determined). The question is, should we?

Might be better to ask on Saturday's stream of DKC for views on that, but if it comes to an indecision - might I suggest giving The Unusual Suspect a try? If you've been on early some weeks back, I'd played his reviews of the Bounty Hunter and Phantom Menace video games, but he's done movie reviews too.
If it wasn't clear enough, I'd be happy to let the Nostalgia Critic go.

On 4/3/2018 at 4:04 AM, Spin Attaxx said:

I said this in the statuses, but I'll ask here again so as to hopefully reach a wider audience:

In light of the recent controversy regarding Channel Awesome and the Nostalgia Critic, we and the rest of Motobug have debated cancelling Sunday's NC stream and replacing it with another stream (to be determined). The question is, should we?

As a follow-up to this. I'm here to confirm that Nostalgia Critic effective immediately is cancelled from Motobug. We'll have an announcement out soon on a replacement stream which we're still figuring out.

• Thumbs Up 2

So I've been meaning to catch this stream because I love DKC but I've been having too many busy Sundays. Where are you guys at episode wise? I mean not that it really matters since its episodic, at least from what I remember.

Unless there's a lot of lore I've been missing all this time.

5 minutes ago, Crow the BOOLET said:

So I've been meaning to catch this stream because I love DKC but I've been having too many busy Sundays. Where are you guys at episode wise? I mean not that it really matters since its episodic, at least from what I remember.

Unless there's a lot of lore I've been missing all this time.

Well, in the last episode, Donkey Kong achieved Super Kong 3 and began fighting Luster Buu. But it's been halted slightly as Diddy and Dixie learn the fusion dance.

We're up to Episode 21, right before Season 2. 

On another note - Motobug has announced it's new stream. A reviewer showcase!

Current vote for the showcase this sunday is Caddicarus or SomeCallMeJohnny! Be sure to get your votes in!

• Nice Smile 1

Just a heads up that Motobug will be streaming the SEGA FES livestream tonight at 9:00 PM EST, 2:00 AM BST, for apparently a "huge" surprise announcement from SEGA. Plus, seven-hours-latercoughcough, there'll be a live concert DJ'd by Tomoya Ohtani at 4:00 AM EST, 9:00 AM BST. Check it out if you have the time!

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

• 3 weeks later...

Notice: There will not be a Saturday stream this week due to being busy. That means there will be an additional week to vote on the next show on Motobug.

• 3 weeks later...

With Game Night making a come back, I need to ask - is Fridays alright for the usual cartoon stream?

• Nice Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to give an update regarding things. For the moment, the usual show that Motobug streams on a Saturday is on a short hiatus due to a massive event that's upcoming that's going to require my full attention, and hopefully we'll get things on track after that. In the meantime, you can check out @Failinhearts's Persona stream or the Reviewer Showcase on Sundays.

That said - there will be a major announcement on the 24th in regards to a massive Motobug project that's had months of planning behind it, so look out for that.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic Musical Spectacular 3's stream is on tomorrow at 1pm EST/5pm GMT! Be sure to come join to celebrate Motobug's third anniversary and the history of the Sonic franchise through some of the best music in the series, picked by SSMB members! We will also be debuting the SSMB 3rd Celebration Video!

• 3 weeks later...

Giving a heads up, @Failinhearts‘s first video review is premiering tonight on Motobug, and this will be followed up with announcements regarding Motobug’s plans for October and beyond. The Motobug hiatus is finally ending!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

UchUhun.png

A bit of a late announcement, but I'm happy to announce that Motobug will be doing it's regular Halloween stream this year! Come join us for a selection of Halloween Specials on Halloween night kicking off at 9pm GMT/3pm EST! There's going to a lot of specials during the night so feel free to drop in at any point! It'll be a batch of classics from previous events and new specials! As usual, all of the specials come from YouTube by different uploaders so if something happens, we might need to sub in a special or two! 

Specials:

Spoiler
  • MOVIE: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
  • SPECIAL: Sonic's Scream Test (Sonic X)
  • SPECIAL: Bug-a-Boogie (Donkey Kong Country) 
  • MOVIE/SPECIAL: Underfist (Grim Adventures)
  • SPECIAL: Billy and Mandy's Jacked-Up Halloween
  • SPECIAL: Ed Edd n Eddy's Boo-Haw-Haw
  • SPECIAL: Scare Tactics (Kirby Right Back At Ya!) 
  • SPECIAL: Garfield's Halloween
  • SPECIAL: Angry Video Game Nerd Assortment 
  • SPECIAL: JonTron Assortment
  • SPECIAL: SGB Assortment
  • SPECIAL: Kids Next Door - Operation T.R.I.C.K.Y

Hope to see you all there!

• Nice Smile 1

Quick update, the stream is going to be moved back an hour due to the scheduling - so it's now 9pm GMT/3pm EST!

• 1 month later...

Heads up, the Game Awards will be streamed on Motobug on Thursday 6th December at 8:30pm EST/Friday 7th December at 1:30am GMT.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a late announcement, but Motobug will be holding our annual Days of Christmas streams starting tomorrow! Due to time constraints, we had to cut the days down a bit, but we're still gonna be offered up a varied list of things to watch! Below is what is being streamed! Starting Thursday 20th December at 10pm GMT/5pm EST...

Day 1: Winter/Christmas Themed Episodes from previously streamed shows!

Day 2: Shrek Retold followed by assorted Christmas Specials!

Day 3: Motobug Winter Musical Spectacular - Assortment of winter-themed game soundtracks, followed up by the Sonic OVA!

Day 4: Mega Man: Once Upon A Star trilogy

With that, I hope you'll join us for the christmas fun!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 2

• 4 weeks later...

At 4pm PST (that's midnight GMT), we'll be streaming the Dragon Ball Super Showcase livestream!

• 3 weeks later...

At long last, Motobug is getting its gears back in motion. Get ready for...

71CbMxjRgmL._SL1079_.jpg

SUPER FIGHTING BADNIK- MOTO MAN!

By popular demand, we're covering the least-terrible cartoon adaptation of the classic Blue Bomber! Prepare for cheesy dialogue, anthro-lions, and beloved robot children turned into 'roided-out teens! And keep your eyes peeled for a certain unmistakable posterior!

The stream begins 2/9 at the usual spot: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

Week 1's Lineup:

Pre-show: Sonic Mania Adventures Ep. 1-5 (To celebrate a certain red monotreme's 25th birthday)

Episode 1: The Beginning
Episode 2: Electric Nightmare
Episode 3: The Big Shake
Episode 4: Mega-Pinocchio

Bonus: Super Mario World cartoon- A Little Learning (For the Ultimate plant boi)

Join us as we fight to save the world and protect President Lincoln statues everywhere!

• Nice Smile 1