Awoo.

Motobug: SSMB's Exclusive Streaming Hub - Current Stream: Sonic 30th Finale + Christmas Specials Stream! - Friday 24th December - 8:00pm GMT/3pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

• The topic was pinned

I wasn't around as often for 1.0 outside the E3 stream last year, and even then it was sporadic at best. I'm hoping to make more of an effort w/o 2.0 this time around. You do bust your ass putting this up and running and deserve respect for providing a nice community alternative.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who's up for a update post! 

Firstly, I'm happy to announce Motobug's latest project with myself, @Failinhearts, and @Princess Jellicent, the comeback of Danganronpa Ultra Despair Stream! Check here for the details! 

And with that said, I've fully updated the OP with the new event, as well as all Motobug badges. There are currently 11 badges up for grabs spread between our different events! On top of that, I also want to remind all of you to take part in our Motobug second anniversary event, The Sonic Musical Spectacular 2!

• Thumbs Up 1

Heads-Up, Motobug will be streaming the new Nintendo Direct this wednesday at 11pm GMT/6pm EST!

• 4 weeks later...

So, we've got some new events currently and upcoming! 

First is @Failinhearts' Month of Madoka which is a stream of Magica Madoka and it's movie Rebellion that's being shown here: 

Aaaaand secondly, the thing that a lot of Motobug viewers have been waiting for, I'm happy to announce our Halloween Stream which will take place on Halloween Night (October 31st)!. It's going to be a stream of various Halloween specials and one or two darker episodes of shows! Some are fan requested, some are other stuff I wanted to throw in! Join us at 9pm GMT/4pm EST for a massive stream to get in the mood! Now, keep in mind Motobug's restricted to the videos that's already been uploaded to Youtube but with that said, we've managed to get a decent variety of stuff.

Opening: 

Batman The Animated Series: Chase Me (Short) 

Bumpers

Specials:

-Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker 

-Ed Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw

-Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation T.R.I.C.K.Y

-Billy and Mandy's Big Boogy Adventure 

-Billy and Mandy's Jacked Up Halloween

-It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! 

-Kirby: Right Back At Ya - Scare Tactics Part 2 

Should be a good time all around!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

logo_playstation.png

We're streaming the PlayStation Conference on Monday, October 30th at 3pm GMT/11am EST! Come on by to check out some Sony games!

Also, because of Daylight Savings hitting the UK, the Halloween stream is now happening at 5pm EST and not 4pm!

• Thumbs Up 3

A small addition for the Halloween Stream, Sonic: Night of the Werehog will be streamed!

• Thumbs Up 1

Notice: Due to last minute testing revealing It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown can't be played in Canada and America, it's been replaced with Garfield's Halloween!

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Notice: Due to last minute testing revealing It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown can't be played in Canada and America, it's been replaced with Garfield's Halloween!

Oh, is the Great Pumpkin the one when the kids go Trick or Treating and Charlie Brown keeps getting given a rock? Ha, that gag was so memorable and he couldn't workout to proper place for eye holes in his costume too. lol

Still, I also love classic Garfield too.

bb_d__0_GarfieldsHalloweenAdventure.jpg

tumblr_mcqsirCENE1rqmy9yo3_250.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: KIRBY FINALE DETAILS AND PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT MOTOBUG SHOW VOTE - DETAILS HERE:

• Thumbs Up 1

THE GAME AWARDS ARE COMING UP IN AN HOUR AND A HALF!

And where can you watch it? Nowhere else but MOTOBUG!

Come on by at 5:30 PM PST / 8:30 PM EST today.

https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

...also, i've joined the staff to help with video editing, but whatevs

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Time for some updates! 

First (as you could probably gather from the above post), we've got a new member of staff joining Motobug! Everyone give a warm welcome to our new video editor and staff member, @Polkadi!

Secondly, you guys asked for it, and it won the vote, the next show to be streamed on Motobug is the Super Mario Brothers Super Show! 

Thirdly, the final Kirby stream is as follows with the top 7 episodes: 

-Cartoon Buffoons 

-Un-Reality TV

-Fossil Fools Part 2

-A Half-Baked Battle

-Shell-Shocked

-Kirby's Pet Peeve

-A Chow Challenge

Aaaand lastly, I'm happy to confirm a Christmas Stream event is upcoming! We'll have more details soon! 

Well, it's that time of year again! It's time for another set of Motobug streams! Last year, we had the seven days of streams event that ran up to Christmas Eve. And this year, we're going to do it again! Everything might not be strictly Christmas related as we want to bring in some requests too, but we've got a great deal of festive fun for everyone! All of these will be beginning at 10:00pm GMT/5:00pm EST. EXCEPTION BEING BATMAN TRIPLE FEATURE WHICH WILL BEGIN AT 4:00PM EST/9:00PM GMT!

Motobug's Seven Days of Streams:

latest?cb=20151205103126

Day 1 (Monday 18th December 2017) : Disneycember 3 - Live Action Movies 

latest?cb=20151205103126

Day 2 (Tuesday 19th December): Disneycember 5 - Star Wars/Marvel/Random

latest?cb=20151205103126

Day 3 (Wednesday 20th December): Disneycember 6 - Disney Direct to Video Sequels

Batman_Beyond_-_Return_of_the_Joker_post Batman_Gotham_Knight.jpg Superman_Batman_Public_Enemies_(soundtra

Day 4 (Thursday 21st December): Batman Triple Feature (All three movies found on YouTube)

tumblr_ng6a5yj26Z1s46koto1_r2_500.gif

Day 5 (Friday 22nd December): Nostalgia Critic/AVGN Christmas Specials

Super_Mario_Bros_Super_Show_Title.PNG

Day 6 (Saturday 23rd December): Super Mario Brothers Super Show Debut (Episodes 1-5 - See topic for details)

Day 7 (Sunday 24th December): Christmas Special Assortment (Specials to be Confirmed). 

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Nice Smile 1

Alright, we're ready to announce the Christmas specials playing on Christmas Eve!

-Merry Christmas Mr. Bean

-Garfield's Christmas

-Ed Edd n Eddy Jingle Jingle Jangle

-Powerpuff Girls - Twas the Fight Before Christmas

-Billy and Mandy Save Christmas

-Codename Kids Next Door: Operation N.A.U.G.H.T.Y

-Sonic Christmas Blast

-Super Mario World: The Night Before Cave Christmas/A Tale of Two Dogs

-The Grim Adventures of the Kids Next Door

There might be a few more so stayed tuned!

• Thumbs Up 1

Notice: The final night of streams will begin an hour earlier at 9pm GMT/4pm EST due to the number of specials!

• Thumbs Up 1

We've got two new streams to announce! New Years streams!.

December 31st - Mr Bean Marathon (Requested by Motobug viewers) - 5pm EST/10pm GMT

Episodes: 

Mr. Bean in Room 426

The Curse of Mr. Bean

Back to School Mr. Bean

Do It Yourself Mr. Bean 

Tee Off Mr. Bean

January 1st 2018 - Cartoon Network Movie Marathon - 4pm EST/9pm GMT 

Ed Edd n Eddy: Big Picture Show

Dexter's Lab: Ego Trip

Kids Next Door Operation Zero 

Powerpuff Girls Twas the Fight Before Christmas

As usual, all of the episodes will be shown through Youtube Uploads from various channels on YT.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, NicoBoi said:

Is there any way I can stream?

You can make your own streams by making your own CyTube channel, but it will not be associated with Motobug. Only staff can choose what can be a Motobug event or not.

1 minute ago, Failinhearts said:

You can make your own streams by making your own CyTube channel, but it will not be associated with Motobug. Only staff can choose what can be a Motobug event or not.

OK!! ...but how do I do that??????

im a noob

Just now, NicoBoi said:

OK!! ...but how do I do that??????

im a noob

I leave that to you to find out. CyTube is a website where anyone can make their own streaming channels. Just make an account and start it up yourself.

• Promotion 1

https://board.sonicstadium.org/profile/7129-ryannumber1gamer/?status=911182&type=status

The next show to be streamed on Motobug is being voted on in this status! There will not be a video game stream this saturday with Mario Super Show over. Nostalgia Critic might be moved to the Saturday timeslot for this week, but that is undecided and it will be announced prior to the stream if that happens. 

Regardless of such, the next show will be announced on Saturday! Here's the current votes: 

Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3: 4 Votes

Legend of Zelda: 4 votes

Donkey Kong Country: 6 Votes

Mega Man: 0(?) Votes (Few people did want to see it but voted on something else because it seemed unlikely for MM to win.

So, sad news. For whatever reason, Imgur has decided to block Cytube from embedding images they host. This means that about 95% of Motobug's emotes are now broken. At the moment, we're thinking about how to handle this; for the time being, I have the links and emote names saved in a document in case we happen to delete them and Cytube solves this problem afterwards. If anyone knows of an alternate image hosting site that's secure and allows embedding, we might try reuploading them there.

In other news, the Nostalgia Critic will still be happening on Sunday, and not today.

EDIT: So it appears Snag.gy and Giphy still allow embedding on Cytube. As such, the emotes will be moved over there. Crisis averted!

• Thumbs Up 2

ANNOUNCEMENT: NINTENDO DIRECT WILL BE STREAMED TONIGHT AT 10pm GMT/5pm EST!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 2