Awoo.

Sonic Riders 3?

mephiles-the-recolour

The controls are indeed not made for beginners or people who want to pick up and play any of the Riders games. Hell I had trouble for while before I could get the hang of the first Riders, and the second one was even worse! I could never shake the controller right for turning corners.

I should use the GCN controller really. >.>

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaidynReiman

• Indigo Rush

• Rusty Spy

• Gabz Girl

If there were to be a SR3, I would like to have both qualities of both games before. Like I loved the gravity aspect of the second game, because it was easier for me to maneuver than the air aspect of the original. I want the board collecting to be kept.

To be honest, the only part of the controls that seem a bit hard to master for beginners is the tricks system and the grinding/flying. The drifting and the like all seem like basic racing mechanics to me.

While there were some settings throughout the Riders series that I enjoyed, such as the futuristic city in Riders 1 and the water city in the sequel, I had hoped for more environments based on Sonic's signature colorful environments. While we did end up with the Sega tracks in the first game, those were focused on other Sega games, not Sonic, unfortunately.

I loved Zero Gravity but I couldn't understand why they took out the trick system from the first game. So if they make a 3rd game they should bring back the trick system. I hated the controls in Riders 1 but I actually thought ZG was moderate to very easy. With only one level giving me a teeth grindingly hard time. But in R1 a lot of levels made me want to break my controller. But like I said before I blame R1's crappy steering mechanics

Edited by Dejablue

Sonic Riders 3? Dude.... they would need a miracle to make it work. Because the other two were just... horrible.

• 2 weeks later...

I hated the first Riders game, just everything about it was awful, and so of course I didn't get its sequel, but I heard a lot about it being no better than the original. I personally wouldn't like to see a Sonic Riders 3, riding on airboards and such is no fun, I think they should stick to racing games like Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, this looks to be promising.