Awoo.

Sonic & Knuckles

Jix Hedgehog

Apparently, Jazwares plans to release the figures individually, too. The others include normal Sonic, Tails, Shadow, Werehog, and Black Knight (not sure if this is Sonic with Caliburn or what). Knuckles' eyes look kind of odd compared to the prototype, but it could be much worse. Case in point?

TIKnuckles.jpg

^ THIS is why I'm thankful Toy Island no longer has the Sonic license. :P

I have THAT action figure. I think is the only decent one in the bunch. Am I wrong?

I have THAT action figure. I think is the only decent one in the bunch. Am I wrong?

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I believe that honor goes to Toy Island's Dr. Eggman.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I believe that honor goes to Toy Island's Dr. Eggman.

Yeah, in my opinion, either Big or Eggman was the best in that line. Obese Tails was probably the worst.

43credit.jpg

That's awesome. It's like the Sonic OVA style, but even better.

That's awesome. It's like the Sonic OVA style, but even better.

Thats the inner page of the cover from Archies Sonic the hedgehog #43. I've always loved that artwork, and especially the way they draw Sally like that.

So with that Tails 3 inch scan does that mean we will see a series of these highly detailed 3 inch figures that actually look on model to their respective characters? I'd love a huge collection of the whole extended Sonic cast; the chaotix, emerl, g-mel, silver sonic, maybe even some oldies, Nack!

I hope they make these available to other countries, I've managed to pick up those "first 4 figures" Sonic classic figurines from my local comic shop, I'd love if they managed to get in these gems.

I hope someone will notify me when I can get my hands on regular Sonic and that Tails. I need more Sonic and Tails figurines :D Tails really does look great there.

So... Sonic as a Star Wars hologram?

holo%20grievous_w.jpg

That looks like Chaos. Totally wicked.

Hmm.... I wonder... They're making action figures and packaging Sonic comics with them...

Could we possibly get some Freedom Fighter action figures down the road? If so, that would be sweet.

By the way, that Tails figure... Some pretty realistic anatomy..... I love it. Makes for more fluid toy movement and poses.

They already confirmed they were a new series with characters that had never been made into figures before (though the pre-Adventure characters don't seem likely). If any one can find that scans of that magazine that had the 10 inch Metal Sonic, it was on the same page or at least the page next to it along with a better picture of the Knuckles.

You mean this?

jazwaresscan.jpg

I think the 3-inch Knuckles there is a prototype, though, because the shoes are missing some details and I think I can see knee joints on the comic two-pack one.

Well, guys, the 3-inch figures are beginning to pop up in Toys 'R' Us stores:

picture001x.jpg

(Kudos to Spunk of TNI Forums for the image.)

Apparently, they're $5 each, and while there was also supposed to be Knuckles, Shadow and the Werehog in the series, they seem to be mysteriously absent. Maybe those three come in a separate shipment? They don't look as good as the Knuckles prototype, IMO, but they're a lot better than many figures from these past few years.

That Knuckles, even though a prototype, shows some excellent details and is well done. But those ^ are they really the final figures? That's rather disapointing. The Tails looks okay but the Sonic... I mean the Knuckles prototype had me looking forward to this line but now...

I believe on that Sonic Gear website they had a prototype picture for the 3 inch Sonic and it wasn't articulated but still it looked better then the final figure.

For being 3 inches, those are pretty sick.

I went to TRU yesterday, and saw the larger Sonic. I passed because I already have the superior Joyride SA2:B Sonic.

However, the 5 in Sonic looks really good. I might buy one later and kitbash it into Scourge.

I got a neat Werehog plush out of it though

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh cool! I must make sure to get them asap! =D I actually like the idea of a transparent Sonic figure, it's unique compared to others. I've fallen in love with the Sonic artwork on the box. <3

Just askin, i recently got sonic and tails 3inch figures, and was wondering if anyone knows when the knuckles-shadow and werehog ones are out? I know on ebay the comic pack is on there with knuckles but would rather get him on his own. Anyone know?

Quic update, on a youtube vid reviewing the 3inch line says that Sliver and Amy Rose have been approved for the line also approved, for some reason will be vehicles, could we see the tornado or (wishful thinking an egg ship that Robotnik rides with Robotnik in 1 pack?)

so thats Sonic-Tails in shops

Knuckles in a comic pack and soon to be in shops

SHadow and werehog on the way very soon

and now Silver and Amy confirmed,

Edited by the godfather

F@$k the werehog, they need to get over that character. Seriously, a stupid idea that they keep flogging, make good characters before producing this shit. Seriously, the Chaotix? Rouge? Jet, Wave, Storm? Robotnik for F-sake! The main villain of the entire series hasn't been made a 3inch figure yet and they're already plugging that lame crap that is the werehog. All theyneed to do now is make chip and that's the next bullet to the head.

On a non rant note, those are some pretty fine looking figures, now back to ranting - are they ever gonna release these overseas in say...oh I dunno Australia! :angry: , because I need to snap these up.

Edited by The-Master-Board
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Just askin, i recently got sonic and tails 3inch figures, and was wondering if anyone knows when the knuckles-shadow and werehog ones are out? I know on ebay the comic pack is on there with knuckles but would rather get him on his own. Anyone know?

Quic update, on a youtube vid reviewing the 3inch line says that Sliver and Amy Rose have been approved for the line also approved, for some reason will be vehicles, could we see the tornado or (wishful thinking an egg ship that Robotnik rides with Robotnik in 1 pack?)

so thats Sonic-Tails in shops

Knuckles in a comic pack and soon to be in shops

SHadow and werehog on the way very soon

and now Silver and Amy confirmed,

There's some guy on the TNI formus that claims to be from Jazzware and he said not only will there be Silver and Amy but also Metal Sonic in 3 inch and a super poser version of the clear blue Sonic. According to him though all the vehicles will be based on SEGA Superstar Racing so unfortunately no Tornado. But I'm quite happy with Silver and Metal Sonic since their in my top three favorites of Sonic characters... Now we just need Omega.

The mods won't let me bump the Plush toy thread, but along with the Sonic and Werehog plushies, a new Shadow one is also out.

wow a metal sonic thats cool, so heres the list

Sonic - Tails - Clear blue sonic, out now

Knuckles - Shadow - WereHog, out soon

Silver - Amy - Metal Sonic, coming say 09/10

so that would leave the chaotix (Espio-Vector &Charmy)

Dr Robotnik

Rouge

Tikal

Chaos 0

Jet

Wave

Storm

Marine

blaze

big

super sonic

cream & chesse

Emerl

Gmerl

E-102 Gamma

Omega

Possibilities

Captain Whiskers

Johnny

Shade

the Nocturne clan

IX

Gizord

Unlikely but wishful thinking

Mighty

Ray

Nack

Bean

Bark

Chaos 2-4-6-perfect Chaos

Maria

Black Doom

Viod

Playsets would be great imagine an Emeraldd shrine with all 7 chaos emeralds, jeez look at me iam 25 and i want playsets lol

p.s super peytonky could u link the TNI forum, if thats possible, cheers mate.

I am too gah'damn detail-oriented. An ideal Sonic figure series to me would harbor detail akin to some of Todd McFarlane's stuff... that would make me giddy with 20 dollar bills in hand. But then I remember this is essentially a children's character where it is very unlikely the final sculpt will actually detail the cotton folds on the gloves or dirt on the shoe soles. Oh well. Gonna have to stick to drawing them that way, then.

As I mentioned in another thread, I just got the Sonic and Tails. Tails has an issue as his tails can't rotate, and they're facing upwards. I had to twist his tails around to stand them but I may have nearly broken them. Epoxy time!

Also, the Sonic and Knuckles pack can be found on eBay. I just got one myself, and the average buy it now price is $23 plus hipping. I should have mine by Friday.

Also HECK YES for Silver and Metal Sonic.

I got bored, so I drove down to Toys R Us..

They still have Super Sonics and Shadows.. but out of the non super form figures.. they have the S&K packs for $12.99, the figures are smaller than the others, so the transparent blue Sonic is unique.

Didn't see the new Tails or reboxed Sonic, but I did see the plushies... I had no idea they were only miniatures o_o.. $8.99 a pop too

Here's a link to the TNI forum page where this guys talks about Silver and Amy

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showt...139&st=1550

Look for the guy called Jamaro. The 3 inch Metal and Super Poser Translucent Sonic are a page or two back and somewhere on there he mentions that their license is restricted to "modern Sonic" which mean no Nack or Mighty sadly, I'm not exactly sure if characters like Chaos and Tikal are considered modern though.

I hope that guy was actually from Jazwares :D

Hmm, do I prefer 2 3inch characters for $12.99 or 1 5inch for $9.99