Awoo.

Sonic & Knuckles

Jix Hedgehog

Ooh, never did post here.

I got the clear Sonic and the Knuckles now. Though the clear Sonic's head came off right out of the package, it's actually proven to be MORE stable than the previous Sonic. I found out through it that the hands and feet can be rotated on all of the figures.

Also Knuckles. Good GRAVY he is beautiful. You know that Sonic Channel calendar that has the CG Knuckles? They toy looks exactly like it (save for the shoe wear). He's already my favorite figure in the line.

Now I'm waiting for Shadow to show up. Oh man, that is gonna be a SWEET figure.

Yes, I would kill for a re-sculpted Robotnik action figure.

But you know what they need? A bag of Badniks. Small rubber Badniks from the past games, both retro and new. It could be like the Star Wars Episode 1 "Battle Bags" which were filled with small rubber creatures from the movie:

scan0001-7.jpg

(Which by the way, each bag had four different creatures. If you don't think a bag doesn't fit with the Sonic theme, hey, you can also have a box that looks like a crate!)

Like them, they could be released in sets like "Badniks from Sonic 1" or 'Badniks from Classic Sonic" games all the way up to the modern ones. And you could create your Badnik army which in turn will grow in numbers on your nightstand over time until you grow weary from their robotic gazes and decide to move them to someplace else (The Tails Doll will, however, demand to stay in place so it can access your dreams easily. ;) )

And I don't care what you think about them, but they need to have a 'Bag of Egg Pawns'. Pawns with shields, Pawns with guns, different colored ones (Including the bunny eared-ones!) and then you can ram your Omega figure over them and shout "EXTERMINATE!"

Its a shame the "toys r us" in Australia isnt anywhere near as awesome as the one in the states/UK. Ours never stocks any of the exclusive Sonic merch.

That knuckles fig looks pretty same smexy.

^ Move to the US! I did :)

Its not too bad, you guys got those JB Hifi Sonic shirts and all those pre-order goodies with the games :)

^ Move to the US! I did :)

Its not too bad, you guys got those JB Hifi Sonic shirts and all those pre-order goodies with the games :)

HA! You only get those shirts if you live somewhere important in Australia, so obviously they don't have them in Canberra - Australia's capital city! :angry: ....and the pre-order goodies really aren't that good. The Sonic chronicles sonic DS stylus's were hard to find (and came from the US anyways), the werehog was nice I guess (even if it was still the crappy werehog) but even that you guys can get in Toys'R'Us...... I'd much rather have the option to buy all those cool figures than having our lame goodies :lol:

Edited by The-Master-Board

I just checked Sonicgear.org, And according to the site, These figures are now available for purchase in Toys R Us store in Australia as well. No idea on the price though.

I did get the pre-order werehog figurine which was awesome, but when it came out everywhere else, along side the black knight figurine, it became somewhat less of a "whoa!! australian exclusive!".

I'll be checking Toys'R'Us tomorrow just to make sure I wasnt just being a cynical bastard xD

And I never got the JB shirt either >_<

Is the JB shirt that black Werehog one? I got mine off eBay for about $70. I kept going into JB and asking them if I could buy the shirt without the game, But they kept saying no. <_< Though I must admit though, The shirt is the definition of awesome! I've worn it heaps of times and it's even gone into a dryer accidently and the print still has torn or come off yet. They must be improving the material of the print now. Because I remember this stuff used to come off after 1 or 2 washes. <.<