Awoo.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

Zippo

Looks like Super character may be included as there won't be any base saiyans in the game meaning alot of Namek and Saiyan saga characters may be omitted, also judging by how those guys are playing, it seems supers are easy to pull off

The game looks awesome. Two things I hope for: 1. Good single player content. I want something at least on the level of Budokai 3. 2. Alternate costumes. I'd much prefer Vegeta in his Buu saga clothes or even his EoZ clothes.

Oh, and Caulifla would be cool. Though, I think Kale would be more likely.

Supers in arc games are easy to pull off. It's using them at the right times in a chain that can decide a match.  I'm honestly considering cancelling my mvc infinite collectors edition for this

If we are going by the way Arc treated GG I would expect a very cinematic story mode + tons of what if arcade modes.

But I wouldn't expect much (read: anything) in the way of costumes (a ton of color palettes tho)

Yea just don't post the story. I got a year long strike cause of gg. Last year thankfully

26 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

English gameplay:

I couldn't help but laugh at the way Vegeta pops in, only to get seemingly flicked away by Cell.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, DiamondX said:

My roster idea(besides the 6 confirmed characters):

Hide contents

Kid Goku

King Piccolo

Tien

Krillin

Ginyu

Android 17

Android 18

Future Trunks

Majin Vegeta

Super Buu

Kid Buu

Ultimate Gohan

Beerus

SSB Goku

SSB Vegeta

Hit

Goku Black

Omega Shenron

SSJ4 Gogeta

Bardock

Broly

27 characters is pretty good IMO.

By the way, Goku going SSJ at the beggining is a refference to the Japanese 2nd DBZ Intro:

8ea2c93ca26be99472cd1f91a2ee0228781fb475

(Found it on NeoGaf)

I'm sure the game will have Vegetto and Gotenks too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh please, this roster won't stay at 24 thats for sure with DLC theirs unlimited possibilities for any character to be added.

Fucking give me Cooler! I wanna plant me a dumbass tree upside Goku's head.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy shitzzzz what even is this gameplay, is like playing an episode! This looks LIT AND LEGIT. Too bad it won't have as many characters as I'd would like, imagine animating a hundred fighters like this. Still, looks sick.

Your not similar with how long it takes to make new characters with arcs.  this is not xenoverse. Neither in models or combat. Expect 2 maybe 3 characters at the most in months after release

4 minutes ago, Jango said:

Holy shitzzzz what even is this gameplay, is like playing an episode! This looks LIT AND LEGIT. Too bad it won't have as many characters as I'd would like, imagine animating a hundred fighters like this. Still, looks sick.

It's called the guilty gear style

9 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Your not similar with how long it takes to make new characters with arcs.  this is not xenoverse. Neither in models or combat. Expect 2 maybe 3 characters at the most in months after release

Bummer, if Black or Hit isn't in the base game we may not get any US arc characters at all if dlc is going to be this skimpy,  i might pass on this  if that's the case.

57 minutes ago, CD Sanic said:

Bummer, if Black or Hit isn't in the base game we may not get any US arc characters at all if dlc is going to be this skimpy,  i might pass on this  if that's the case.

We may get them. I was saying don't expect a roster of some 40 odd characters.  arcs never does that. I think bb has the biggest atm

This is my favorite game at E3 lol. Been dreaming about a DBZ fighting game I can take seriously and it's finally here

• Thumbs Up 3

I hope they skip over Black. I'd much prefer characters from the US arc. It'd be cool to see Caulifla, Kale, Jiren, and co. in something much better looking than Super. Also, he's lame.

Hit and Cabba would be good, too. Though, Cabba less so.

Seeing how there's only 24 characters, no base saiyans and no alternate costumes, i have a feeling the story will be a big movie like Xrd had

I like SO MUCH about this game from what I've seen so far. I'm kind of a lapsed DBZ fan (haven't watched super or the new movies) but I love almost everything about how game looks, the character animations, models, the pace of the fighting and the 3v3 marvel 2 feel are perfect. The attention to detail, the stages getting destroyed by the fighting. The pan outs to the planet exploding when you KO someone with a huge super. Like hell fuckin yeah man. This has the potential to be a total classic fighter. 

34 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Seems to be like Street Fighter.

Are you there or just found a photo?

Found it on Eventhubs, the face button layout reminds me more of Injustice rather than Street Fighter or GG

Wanted to ask you how it felt.

Hopefully we get the beta soon and it's not the stupid code give-away thing again.