Awoo.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

Zippo

8 minutes ago, Marcello said:

And he is...?

He's the biggest Dragon Ball games youtuber. If you watched any XV2 Livestreams, he was always there.

But I just wanted to point this out to see this isn't a new thing they just came up with.

13 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Oh. Well, I hope it's not too complicated for me. I've been wanting them to move away from the 3D arena battles for years.

How presumptuous.

And he is...?

Lol you want a arc game that's not complicated?. I got bad news for you sir :0

• Thumbs Up 2

Since Rhymestyle can now talk about this game, here's some details:

1. It's gonna be a competitive game. Bandai wants this at EVO.

2. This was planed since February, when he found out about it.

3. We are getting tons of news at E3, including a trailer and gameplay most probably.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, DiamondX said:

Since Rhymestyle can now talk about this game, here's some details:

1. It's gonna be a competitive game. Bandai wants this at EVO.

2. This was planed since February, when he found out about it.

3. We are getting tons of news at E3, including a trailer and gameplay most probably.

Been really wanting a good competitive DBZ since Namco started on this xenoverse kick so i'm hoping this is true.

This is like the best news I've heard today.

I'm not the biggest Dragon Ball fan out there (tho I still follow it) but I do love me some Arcsys. Can't wait to see a trailer/gameplay in the next days.

I'm liking what I'm seeing I've been on a Dragon Ball kick lately and this couldn't have been announced at a better time. And considering the developers track record I have faith in this game. Just think about it we'll finally be able to see a Dragon Ball game at EVO how crazy is that?

RcaiTuh.gif

So in case nobody knew for the past five or so years, I'm kind of a fan of Arc System Works` fighting games. So naturally, them working on a console DBZ fighting game has filled me with joy that I have not felt in so long.

• Thumbs Up 2

Haven't really given my thoughts on this yet. I have played Guilty Gear, but only briefly. I enjoyed what I played, and based on what I've heard about Guilty Gear, it sounds like the game has some genuine depth, which I can appreciate. I like Sparking! series and the Xenoverse series, but boy howdy are they shallow as fuck, so I'm glad to see we're finally getting a game I can sink probably hundreds of hours into based on the gameplay alone. 

On 6/9/2017 at 2:22 PM, Meta77 said:

Lol you want a arc game that's not complicated?. I got bad news for you sir :0

Well..

latest?cb=20150522001418

Not saying that DBF won't have depth to but i don't see them giving casuals the cold shoulder considering how big of a brand Dragon Ball is.

From what I heard, ASW did the models, not the gameplay for Extreme Butoden.

Also, does the Z confirm no Super content?

20 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Oh?

Still, i don't think their going to give the casual crowd the shaft.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Also, does the Z confirm no Super content?

Not necessarily, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they chose to stick with Dragon Ball Z material. 

Given how pretty much all Dragon Ball games and merchandise since Super first started airing have dropped the "Z" branding, I would say it's more than likely that all four Dragon Ball series will be represented. 

8 hours ago, CD Sanic said:

Well..

Hide contents

latest?cb=20150522001418

Not saying that DBF won't have depth to but i don't see them giving casuals the cold shoulder considering how big of a brand Dragon Ball is.

Well also given they want this at evo I doubt they make it to casual.  I think they will go the depth route

Thanks to @BlueTidalGamer , I found out that GG Xrd. has some instant kill combos.

Do you think they will use the idea here? I can see Majin Vegeta do his Final Explosion.

Im still going with this is going to be a deep combo heavy game. And I could see them have some instant kills if not having simply instant kill moves

• Thumbs Up 1

Well It is called Dragon Ball FighterZ, not Fighters Z, and they BETTER have OG Dragon Ball Characters, Tomorrow can't come soon enough! Hurry up June 12!

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't even remember the last game with DB Characters.

At least have Kid Goku and King Piccolo.

Just now, DiamondX said:

I don't even remember the last game with DB Characters.

At least have Kid Goku and King Piccolo.

Well Dokkan Battle might count XD

Well, I guess. (Don't remind me about Dokkan.)

I meant home console games. What was the last one? Raging Blast?

Just read that Bamco is planning aiming for evo with this game, gonna be interesting to see how ASW captures the competative crowd without isolating casuals.

10 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Well, I guess. (Don't remind me about Dokkan.)

I meant home console games. What was the last one? Raging Blast?

Tenkaichi 3

Knowing the last games, the roster will probably have 99% of it Z characters, Omega Shenron and SSJ4 Gogeta and Hit or Black.

Think the Last game with Dragon Ball stuff was Revenge of King Piccolo for the Wii, and if I'm not mistaken Dragon Ball Fusions has a few in there.

Well I imagine Beerus will pop up in it, the movie he was in was called "Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods" after all. On that note, Golden Frieza might appear too.

• Thumbs Up 1