Awoo.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

Zippo

Nice to see that journalist was wrong about Krillin. And speaking of Krillin, it's nice to see him looking more like in Z than in Super. Him looking so off has been bothering me.

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

Really? Them being added is no surprise. Just like I'm sure we'll get older than and ssb forms.  I'm calling around 29 characters top

For an ArcWorks game?!

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

Really? Them being added is no surprise. Just like I'm sure we'll get older than and ssb forms.  I'm calling around 29 characters top

For an ArcWorks game?!

1 hour ago, Meta77 said:

For an ArcWorks game?!

On 7/17/2017 at 8:34 AM, Ice Vec said:

Or defeat Galactus throwing a bonsai at him. I swear it was hilarious when it happened.

My favorite one is beating him by sneezing on him!

1 hour ago, CD Sanic said:

For an ArcWorks game?!

For an ArcWorks game?!

For an ArcWorks game?!

I mean end number after dlc....maybe. look to guilty gear xrd.  How many did they have ok ok maybe 26

I bet Beerus, Goku Black and Zamasu will be in too. Wonder if we're gonna have fusions, or the option to fuse during the fight. I mean, c'mon. I wanna play as Vegeto. Also, Mr. Satan please? Just for the lolz

Highly doubt like 94% there will not be fusion in game. A character maybe slight but not a mechanic

• 2 weeks later...

I know chances of characters from the Tournament of Power arc being in the base roster are slim but of all characters show in the current arc, whose moveset do you guy think would be a unique play style for the game?

Caulifla doesn't really have a style other than Hit Really Hard, given her rebel leader status, and Kale would function like Broly does in Budokai and Tenkaichi - massive strength and reach at the cost of startup. You can't have any of the Trio de Dangers by themselves, Toppo is functionally no different from Recoome in terms of fighting style, and we have nothing on Jiren's style yet.

If anyone from the current arc would be in this, Toppo and Kale are the best fits.

As much as I like the new characters, we are most probably not gonna see them.

At this point I'm not even sure if we are getting anything past Golden Freeza.

For Trunks they used the Z design and they really want to show the Z part of the series. (Beerus and Golden Freeza started as Z movies).

I would really like to see Cabba, Hit, Rosé Goku Black and Zamasu, but I don't think we will see them.

The producer said that Z won't take up most of the roster, also the fact that their using "unique play styles" as a deciding factor for the roster leads me to believe that a lot of characters who are mainstays in past DBZ games won't be in FighterZ, I don't think Raditz, Nappa, any of the Ginyu Force(Broly could take the grappler role over  Recoome) all of the androids aside from 18, adult Gohan(we'll likely get him as Great Saiyaman instead) and any of the Buus other than fat  Buu will make it into the game

I could see them focusing on characters that have primary focus in the series, and some fan favourites as opposed to the previous games' tendency to bring together whoever, but sort of make them similar other than abilities. Like as much as I love Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2, I have virtually no reason to play as anyone other than my created character because not only would I prefer to play a character I made from the ground up, but on top of that, I can customise the movelist to be exactly as I want it.

So I'd prefer this system where it takes the major players and maybe have minors as support. Like for example, from the Frieza saga, you'd have Frieza, Ginyu, and SSJ Goku, Cell would be Android 17, 18, Gohan, and Cell etc. 

It would be cool to have certain characters not actually playable be represented through alt costumes. Like for example, if Ultimate Gohan gets into the game, we could have a Future Gohan costume for him, or Trunks could have his Super attire, or perhaps Frieza's alternative costumes could be his First, Second and Third forms? Just an idea I guess.

That's not how Arc System Works works.

They only do recolors for alternate costumes.

My updated ideal roster for the game is this:

1. SSJ Goku

2. SSJ Vegeta

3. SSJ2 Gohan

4. Final Form/Golden Frieza

5. Cell

6. Buu

7. SSJ Trunks

8. Piccolo

9. Krillin

10. Tien

11. Android 17

13. Android 18

14. Roshi (Full Power)

15. Kid Goku

16. Super Gogeta

17. SSJ3 Gotenks

18. Ultimate Gohan

19. Buuhan

20. SSJ4 Gogeta

21. Omega Shenron

22. Super 17

23. Hit

24. Rosé Goku Black

25. Vegito Blue

26. Beerus

27. Caulifla 

28. SSJ Bardock

29. LSSJ Broly

30. Mira

But we most likely gonna get arround 24 characters.

Around 1-2 months ago(around when the Tournament started in Super), Yamcha's japanese VA mentioned that he had tons of lines to record for him.

However, we didn't get any Yamcha episode since then.

That means the lines were mosr ptobanly for FighterZ.

• Thumbs Up 1

While we are waiing for this months V-Jump magasie to show us new characters, I wanted to show you guys some of the soundtrack. We only have 2 themes (at least right now). Those are:

Main Title Theme:

Future Trunks Theme (I know it's a recreation instead of it being posted by Bandai, but it's really close to the original):

The official website posted the official arts and stats for all the known characters, as well as how easy they are to use.

Goku:

SonGoku.png

Vegeta:

Vegeta.png

Gohan:

Gohan.png

Frieza:

Freeza.png

Cell:

Cell.png

Buu:

MajinBuu.png

Trunks:

Trunks.png

Krillin:

Krillin.png

Piccolo:

Piccolo.png

Seems like there will be at least another:

-Goku

-Vegeta

-Gohan

-Buu

Their URLs on the website include their "form". (Example: Goku is SonGoku-SS)

SSB Goku and Vegeta, Android 16 and 18 confirmed.

17 appears in 18's Super.

Story is about 16.

Scan:

SHDtUGc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

Time to send in the clones.

Knowing ASW, they will have different playstyles.

And SSBs were a given.

Goku's ultimate is clearly different, byvusing Kaio-Ken Kamehameha x10.

I have no doubt they'll play differently, but the prospect of being able to use three Goku's (assuming they add Rose Goku Black) on one team is amusing.