Zippo

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

1 minute ago, Marcello said:

Golden Frieza and SSB are from a Dragon Ball Z movie.

Which is set in the same universe as Dragon Ball Super. In fact, they're the pre-cursors to Dragon Ball Super you could say.

SSJB Goku even has Kaioken, which is explicitly from Super.

10 minutes ago, Marcello said:

I'd love Caulifla, but I doubt it, too. This game seems to be Dragon Ball Z focused.

Not anymore, with SSBs having the normal Gi and Goku using Kaioken while Vegeta does the punches attack he does in his last match against Black.

1 minute ago, Pawn said:

This video has a lot to show off, but I've left the video at a particularly awesome moment:

The idea is great, but I can see this being used by lots of players online.

1 minute ago, CD Sanic said:

I've been thinking, odds are Dimps are likely working on a Xenoverse 3 right now, but now that we have Fighter Z, do we really need a XV3?

They already are.

There are tons of fights between XV and FighterZ fans , so yeah, they want both sides to be happy.

And XV is a completely different game. Huge roster, great story, character creation and more.

1 hour ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

They already are.

There are tons of fights between XV and FighterZ fans , so yeah, they want both sides to be happy.

And XV is a completely different game. Huge roster, great story, character creation and more.

Source?