Awoo.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

Zippo

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Pretty sure it's Ginyu. You can see a pixelated scouter on the right side of the image.

Here's the problem with that:

ginyuGNN_5F00_Standing_2D00_Frame_5F00_w

Here is Ginyu's render in the game. No scouter, opened mouth. The character in the picture may or may not have a scouter, but his mouth isn't wide open.

If yiu ask why I'm using the render as evidence is because all the other character there are based on their renders.

• Thumbs Up 1

The website got updated and they changed the picture. That and the Ginyu render foesn't look like the one in the leak:

vb250uhe59zz.jpg

I just rewatched the story trailer is the game going to using the board game mechanic that they they used for for Bodukai 2?

2 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

I just rewatched the story trailer is the game going to using the board game mechanic that they they used for for Bodukai 2?

Yep.

• 3 weeks later...

It's too blurry to tell but it could be Black. But the icon next to the pink icon is definitely Beerus. 

Nice to see Hit is in the game.

Awesome trailer, I love that song from Buu's saga <3 (althought it's the first time I hear it in japanese). I think that's about it for characters? Wish they could at least add Kid Goku from GT with SS4 as the transformation. BTW, is there ANY character from GT?

11 minutes ago, Jango said:

Awesome trailer, I love that song from Buu's saga <3 (althought it's the first time I hear it in japanese). I think that's about it for characters? Wish they could at least add Kid Goku from GT with SS4 as the transformation. BTW, is there ANY character from GT?

Android 21 could still be revealed as a playable character.

As of yet at least there's no GT character.

The "full" roster is:

1. SSJ Goku

2. SSB Goku

3. Super Vegeta

4. SSB Vegeta

5. SSJ2 Young Gohan

6. Adult Gohan (w/ Ultimate)

7. Fat Buu

8. Kid Buu

9. Perfect Cell

10. Freeza (w/Golden Form)

11. SSJ Trunks (Future)

12. Piccolo

13. Krillin

14. Yamcha

15. Tien

16. Android 16

17. Android 18(w/ Android 17)

18. Captain Ginyu (w/ Ginyu Force)

19. Nappa(w/ Saibamen)

20. SSJ3 Gotenks

21. Beerus

22. Hit

23. Rosé Goku Black(w/ Zamasu)

I think Dragon Ball works better with music in this style. Just hearing make me want to see DB characters from all the eras. Like Kid Goku, General Blue, Eighter, Tao Pai Pai, Jaco, Caulifla, Bojack, SS4 Gogeta etc. 

Hell, the song even got me hyped to see Goku Black.

Speaking of music...

Kinda bummed none of the Kai, GT, or Super themes are in the game but at least we have Mystical Adventure and Solid State Scouter Even though there's likely no DB characters or Bardock in the game

Just now, CD Sanic said:

Speaking of music...

Kinda bummed none of the Kai, GT, or Super themes are in the game but at least we have Mystical Adventure and Solid State Scouter Even though there's likely no DB characters or Bardock in the game

But Dan Dan is here. So GT is in a way in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dan Dan is the first OP for GT.

It's translated as Bit by Bit, You're Charming My Heart.

That this got in before Super's themes did surprises me.

13 minutes ago, MegasonicZX said:

Too bad limit breaker isn't here, would pay 5 bucks just for that song alone.

I'd pay triple for that and Ultimate Battle.

• Thumbs Up 2

Soooo I just remembered there are 8 DLC characters to come. All I want now is Caulifla (with controlled Kale) and Kefla (as a power-up or separate character). If we got three characters from the ToP, it would make the most sense to choose UI Goku (as much as I don't want another Goku) and his two most important opponents - Kefla and Jiren.

I also really can't imagine Vegito and Roshi missing out. Would they go as far as to include our lord and saviour Mr Satan? Or dare I say... Ribrianne? Probably not, but she does have a lot of... unique looking moves.

Solid State Scouter being a song in an upcoming music DLC pack is a rather blatant tell that Bardock will be coming soon.