Awoo.

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Arc System Works, January 26th, 2018, PS4/Xbox/Steam)

Zippo

Peipkebaeem to really really underestimate the popularutybof certain characters. Bardock is super popular in Japan. Hell he got a special when one wasn't even needed.  broly has so many amvs based around him. Outside kelfa most super characters are not that popular and jiren was known for quite some time. I swore he had material leaked long before the episodes aired

7 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

That's a crappy excuse, because the 17 in the game is DBS 17. Right down to referencing that he works as a nature ranger, references the fact he hasn't seen 18 in forever, and so on so forth. I'm pretty sure it's already confirmed the only reason the game can't be considered canon was because Super's 17 mentions not seeing Goku prior to the tourney of power. 

So is saying "It's Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta, not Buu Saga Goku & Vegeta!!!" mean their leaked placements as DLC is justified over the likes of Gogeta, Janemba, Kale, Kefla, FP Roshi, and practically any of the DB characters that would be fifty times more interesting than another version of Goku or better yet, the asshole Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga before he got any of the character development that made him a likeable or enjoyable character?

Come on Ryan, that wasn't even the main point.

I just said if they were to add him they would focus on the Super side, as in his moves from DBS.

6 hours ago, DiamondX the Fighter said:

Come on Ryan, that wasn't even the main point.

I just said if they were to add him they would focus on the Super side, as in his moves from DBS.

Changing some of his moveset isn't enough to justify him as a character, especially when the entire reason he's unique in the game to begin with is because he and 18 tag-team enemies. He doesn't deserve a spot when he's already playable in some capacity with 18. 

• Thumbs Up 1

DasVergeben from Reddit, who has had some leaks of his come true and some not has "leaked" a season 2 DLC. He does say this is a new source and he's not totally sure about it.

Spoiler
  • Tapion and Gogeta
  • Muten Roshi and Videl w/ Great Saiyaman
  • Raditz and Zarbon
  • Cabba and Kale w/ Caulifla
Spoiler

I don't buy it, to be honest. 

I mean, Tapion? And Cabba? Really??

And Kale over Caulifla as the main makes no sense.

That said, I think the Videl idea isn't bad, but I don't see it happening. Assuming this is true, I hope that's SSJ4 Gogeta.

I'm telling you, the list should be

• Kid Goku and Tao Pai Pai
  • Caulifla w/ Kale and Ribrianne
  • Jaco and Jiren
  • SSJ4 Gogeta and Janemba

And that's a fact. If you disagree, you're a lying poophead.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:53 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

That's a crappy excuse, because the 17 in the game is DBS 17. Right down to referencing that he works as a nature ranger, references the fact he hasn't seen 18 in forever, and so on so forth. I'm pretty sure it's already confirmed the only reason the game can't be considered canon was because Super's 17 mentions not seeing Goku prior to the tourney of power. 

So is saying "It's Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta, not Buu Saga Goku & Vegeta!!!" mean their leaked placements as DLC is justified over the likes of Gogeta, Janemba, Kale, Kefla, FP Roshi, and practically any of the DB characters that would be fifty times more interesting than another version of Goku or better yet, the asshole Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga before he got any of the character development that made him a likeable or enjoyable character?

Those things all apply to Buu saga 17.

• Thumbs Up 1

I could buy some of these but Cabba is the odd one. And Kale with Caulifla should be reverse.

No XV3 though? But an RPG instead?

Sorry, but I don't think this is real.

Well I will say that season 2 looks a hell of a lot better than 1 if this were to be the case (not great but certainly better). Real talk, honestly forgot about Tapion. XD

Still, could really do without Cabba and/or Raditz... especially the later considering we already have Bardock... and SS Goku... and the other two Gokus... and normal fucking gok-

Though, I doubt this is true considering it would mean that Jiren got beat out by the likes of Cabba.

Raditz isn't a Goku. All they have in common is their relationship and race. Their look, personality and fighting style are all different.

Gotta call BS on these leaks, I mean Kale leading Caulifla? No UI Goku, Jiren or GT characters? yeah, no buying it.

I also gotta call fake on the ARPG rumors, especially since it’s based on OG Dragon Ball, Despite ending next month, Super will still be hot, plus there’s a new movie coming soon, no way Bamco is going to pass on the opportunity to milk them by making a game focusing only on the pre-Z era.

9 hours ago, Marcello said:

Raditz isn't a Goku. All they have in common is their relationship and race. Their look, personality and fighting style are all different.

It’s the same way Bardock isn’t Goku. Yet he’s still just another sayian who got less time to develop that even Napa. Plus, if they put him in his Frieza army getup then he’d resemble Vegeta who we would already have 3 of at that point.

Still not good at all.

I don't see why anyone would buy that leak list because there's one major flaw with it.

Raditz and Zarbon were cited to be in the original DLC list despite the fact I doubt anyone in their right mind would buy them. Low and behold, a leak list with actual evidence releases and shows indeed that the two is fake. Now suddenly there's a "second season where the two are once again definitely dlc!" 

55 minutes ago, Strickerx5 said:

It’s the same way Bardock isn’t Goku. Yet he’s still just another sayian who got less time to develop that even Napa. Plus, if they put him in his Frieza army getup then he’d resemble Vegeta who we would already have 3 of at that point.

Still not good at all.

Bardock is literally Goku with facial scars, a tail, and a different outfit. Raditz looks next to nothing like Goku. You might as well say Cabba is Goku.

24 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Bardock is literally Goku with facial scars, a tail, and a different outfit. Raditz looks next to nothing like Goku. You might as well say Cabba is Goku.

We're really stretching the term "different" here but sure. He'd still share a lot of assets with Vegeta.

latest?cb=20110903214054

If Vegeta grew out his hair (or could seeing as saiyans can't change their hair or something) and grew a couple of inches he'd be a straight up clone.

Not to mention that this still doesn't change the fact that he's underdeveloped character and yet another saiyan. Though, again, this whole thing is probably fake so I'll leave it up to hope that this would never happen.

15 hours ago, Marcello said:
Spoiler

I don't buy it, to be honest. 

I mean, Tapion? And Cabba? Really??

And Kale over Caulifla as the main makes no sense.

That said, I think the Videl idea isn't bad, but I don't see it happening. Assuming this is true, I hope that's SSJ4 Gogeta.

I'm telling you, the list should be

• Kid Goku and Tao Pai Pai
  • Caulifla w/ Kale and Ribrianne
  • Jaco and Jiren
  • SSJ4 Gogeta and Janemba

And that's a fact. If you disagree, you're a lying poophead.

I love your crack list. If they do a DLC 'season 2' I do hope Bamco does one similar to this list. 

14 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I don't see why anyone would buy that leak list because there's one major flaw with it.

Raditz and Zarbon were cited to be in the original DLC list despite the fact I doubt anyone in their right mind would buy them. Low and behold, a leak list with actual evidence releases and shows indeed that the two is fake. Now suddenly there's a "second season where the two are once again definitely dlc!" 

You have no idea how many people actually want Raditz and Zarbon as DLC.

I saw Zarbon requested a lot on ResetEra and Raditz on Discord.

Well, I can't say I have high hopes of happening, but I really want Bergamo with his brothers as assist.

Also, the only character I'll belive to to happen for now is Cooler since the announcer audio file is there

I’m more excited about the prospect of an action rpg based off the original dragonball would be awesome

I need Bardock gameplay NAO.

Really hoping that the leak is legit because I'd love to have Vegito and Fused Zamasu as well.

On 2/24/2018 at 4:36 PM, Strickerx5 said:

We're really stretching the term "different" here but sure. He'd still share a lot of assets with Vegeta.

latest?cb=20110903214054

If Vegeta grew out his hair (or could seeing as saiyans can't change their hair or something) and grew a couple of inches he'd be a straight up clone.

Not to mention that this still doesn't change the fact that he's underdeveloped character and yet another saiyan. Though, again, this whole thing is probably fake so I'll leave it up to hope that this would never happen.

So what you're Saiyan is every Saiyan is Goku.

44 minutes ago, Kuzu the Boloedge said:

So what you're Saiyan is every Saiyan is Goku.

what is nappa but a bald goku man :v

Though real talk, yes and no. A lot of them share the same traits and since we already have a number of them running around a game with a limited roster, all I'm saying is that things are going to look quite samey after a while. Can't tell you how many times I've lost track of my Goku in a shuffle against a Gohan/ Vegeta.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...