Awoo.

possible new crash bandicoot game speculation thread (E3 2017... kinda)

blueblur98

newcrash.thumb.png.0883fadb3f8f386651b26e233de6c494.png

E3 is upon us, with sony's conference looming at just 3 days away! one topic of interest is the crash bandicoot franchise. yeah, we have the n. sane trilogy, which is coming out in around 20 days, but there's one thing about the franchise's return i found intriguing: the thought of a new crash game. these thoughts have come about due to a couple of quotes, one of which mentions "brand new innovations to the franchise". what do you want to see in this hypothetical new crash game? will it be announced at E3? before replying, please, if you could...

RESPECT OTHER'S OPINIONS!

we're all fans, so if someone says they desperately want crash of the titans 3, DON'T HARASS THEM. with that said, spout off your ideas!

I don't really see a brand new Crash game coming any time soon. If I were to guess, they'll probably use the N. Sane trilogy to gauge interest in a new game.

There's nothing remotely suggesting that a new Crash game is coming out, so I think it's best to keep this sort of speculation in the Crash remake topic until new information comes to light.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked