Awoo.

New Forces and Mania footage from IGN's YouTube

simtek34

and

The forces one goes further in Park Avenue Modern Sonic, feature the end of the Classic Boss, and has a Boss for Custom Avatar. We also get to hear the Results screen music. Was hoping to get  new version of the classic results theme that's in most Sonic games, but this is good. The Mania footage features a new build, eveident by the Green Hill Act 2 Music from that Japanese Video about a month back.

• Thumbs Up 5

40 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

We can finally hear a clean version of GH's act2 remix which sounds so good (although I wish we could have heard more of it). The player aces the Egg Robot and HOLY FUCK that Eggman boss music is unique!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, OcelotBot said:

We can finally hear a clean version of GH's act2 remix which sounds so good (although I wish we could have heard more of it). Also, good to see some higher routes in GH act2 used. The player aces the Egg Robot and HOLY FUCK that Eggman boss music is unique!

As far as the boss music, I get a strange Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic CD hybrid vibe from it. Not bad.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, OcelotBot said:

We can finally hear a clean version of GH's act2 remix which sounds so good (although I wish we could have heard more of it). The player aces the Egg Robot and HOLY FUCK that Eggman boss music is unique!

Yes; it is fantastic to see that the Mania team really was able to carry over from 3K ( which I would say personally is the first time it was really present due to designing most of the bosses and arenas to be more dynamic) the unique capacity for players to, once learning how to maneuver the characters, experience Sonic, Tails & Knuckles each as very genuinely wise and agile, capable of meeting many of Eggman's challenging machines as though they are toys. ^_^:) 

That specific range of senses of control and ability wasn't really able to translate into the 3D games as far as: how fast in this case Sonic can transfer from being on the ground, to in the air moving quickly towards landing a hit, bouncing off just as fast, to suddenly back on the ground ready to try again. 

Surely in Sonics 1 and 2 it is possible to play against each boss a little differently each time, but in 3 & Knuckles the players/we can really feel it and notice it.  To see a clear indication that it is definitely still happening in Mania is to receive confirmation that one of the most interesting, well designed processes out of basically all games (Of course there are many of these, many per each series, but this one has been missing for decades!) is returning!!