Awoo.

Sonic Forces E3 Trailer "The Next Generations" *Huge Spoilers in OP

Badnik Mechanic

OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!!OHMYGOD!! That is what I was doing after I just saw that trailer. Speculation:So Shadow has betrayed GUN, Eggman took Chaos back from the Dead, Metal Sonic has returned from Sonic Heroes (Could he go rouge Again, Probably not) and Te Deadly Six are here...:Speculation

EDIT: Seems It had the New "Amazing SEGA" Eye at the end. Seems they really believe in it.

• Thumbs Up 2

FUCKING CHAOS IS BACK

YES.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE'S IN LIQUID

I never expected the Zeti to return though. And why is Shadow evil again? And what's the "Powerful new evil"? Ultron Sigma?

EDIT: Well when I said that I didn't see the new villain literally showing up again. Didn't see that one coming. 

• Thumbs Up 7

So for villains we have:

Eggman

Zavok(why)

Shadow(wtf)

Chaos(how)

And Not-Mephiles!

Oh yeah, Metal Sonic too because why not

• Thumbs Up 1

THIS IS HOW THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWED OFF FROM THE F**KING START! I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HYPE IF THEY JUST SHOWED IT LIKE THIS!!! :o

• Thumbs Up 2

UM

CHAOS?

SHADOW IS EVIL AGAIN?

what the fuck is this game

at this point it has actually gone from me to saying "fuck it" to it being such a fanfictiontastic clusterfuck of nonsense that i kinda need it in my life

• Thumbs Up 2

Zavok is there so I'd normally be putting a Coconut Gun™ to my skull but Chaos is there too so it's a'ight.

• Thumbs Up 5

(The status updates have gone bonkers so...)

I'm not suprised that Zavok and Chaos have returned. This game IS focusing on the forces of good and evil...

BUT THEN SHADOW AND THE FINITEVUS LOOK A LIKE SHOW UP.

JUST

WHAT THE FAK

Calling it now, the new villain mind controlled them all!

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

Why is Shadow evil?

Likely something to do with the new enemy. 

Um, yeah... Haha wow, this is like fanfic-tier. I guess I'm slightly more interested in the story, at least, if only to see how bad it ends up being.

• Thumbs Up 4

Chaos, Metal, Shadow, Zavok.......who all look brainwashed and who the fuck is the new guy totally not Silver.

Image result for confused gif

This game is weird.

I like this showing, but I'm a tad salty Zavok got in over Mecha Sonic, Mephiles, or even Rouge. (Well, Mephiles has been seemingly ruled out by Izuka's interview, but maybe there's more we haven't seen yet).

Interesting that a lot of old villains are coming back. But did something happen to the Master Emerald that caused Chaos' return?

God all I want is more enviorements and a full level playtrough of Modern Sonic

The story is nonsense as usual but I dont care