Awoo.

Yoshi's Crafted World (Spring 2019)- Kamek's Infinity War

Forte-Metallix

New trailer detailing the story, along with a confirmed March 29 release:

Now Yoshi's gotta get all those emerdoods to pay off Knuckles before he rats him out to the IRS.

• My Emmerdoods 2

• 1 month later...

Some new footage and details went under the radar in yesterday's direct:

-Yoshi boss staples Burt the Bashful and Naval Piranha are back yet again.

-New level mechanics, including a kart ride with a 3D perspective, riding a plane whist shooting down other planes in the background, and piloting a giant Mecha-Yoshi on a sidescrolling rampage!

-"Costumes" reiterated as replacements for Woolly World's patterns. They let Yoshi take extra hits and can be purchased with coins. At least 180 in the game, including a Labo suit.

Also...

Now Yoshi can wear your Yarn amiibo as a skinsuit. How morbid.

Let's tap this update off with some footage from the demo that just dropped yesterday:

Spoiler

I was confused as hell when I played the demo when it came to taking the pups back to the goal. Turns out you have to go back through the stage to get that other goal, and leave behind you train in the process.

• 1 month later...

My most trusted game review channel has given their final verdict on this crafty new title:

tl;dr: It's a solid platformer with tons of creativity and charm, but there's a disgusting amount of backtracking for 100% completion that isn't even necessary to unlock all the levels, and the soundtrack's pretty weak.

I'm definitely picking this up someday, but I'm gonna wait for a price drop. Right now, Crash/Spyro and Mario Maker 2 are my top priorities for Switch.

On 3/27/2019 at 10:27 AM, Forte-Metallix said:

My most trusted game review channel has given their final verdict on this crafty new title:

tl;dr: It's a solid platformer with tons of creativity and charm, but there's a disgusting amount of backtracking for 100% completion that isn't even necessary to unlock all the levels, and the soundtrack's pretty weak.

I'm definitely picking this up someday, but I'm gonna wait for a price drop. Right now, Crash/Spyro and Mario Maker 2 are my top priorities for Switch.

We all know that nintendo and price drops do not go hand in hand. I sincerely doubt that will ever happen bro so you might be waiting for ever. Wiiu games are still full priced if found new lol.

I got mine paid off already and im picking it up in an hour

Nintendo doesn't lower prices . . . unless a game gets declared a 'Nintendo Select'.  I'm still rather annoyed that after my dogs destroyed my LEGO City Undercover, I rebought it at full price as a download on the Wii U, because all (out-of-print) disk-based versions I could find were way marked up - and three weeks later it was released with a red case for $20.  Yoshi might have a chance at that, but it'll be quite a while.

I just took my Yoshi out of the mailbox, so off to play!