Awoo.

Sonic Forces Impressions

Badnik Mechanic

14 minutes ago, Mayor D said:

Nope. Not TGS. Unfortunately. They have more cool stuff.

Going to EGX Expo.

Aha! That makes two of us!

You know, we should really set up a meeting where gamers everywhere can come together and come to a unanimous decision concerning at what point modern Sonic the Hedgehog games had become or will be “finally good again” just so we stop this annoying cycle and the jokes that comes with it whenever a new installment is introduced.

The preview could have been anything and I'd be happy to see this opening line.

• Thumbs Up 7

23 minutes ago, GentlemanX said:

He later posted that Famitsu skipped Forces this week and would be covered next week.

The news is that there is no news.

About what I expected with our current reveal schedule.

16 minutes ago, CrystalStorm51 said:

So, are we getting that Famitsu article on Forces today?

According to Woun, no Famitsu today.

Something minor I noticed while browsing the Argos page for the Forces pre-order (all versions of the game), when it mentions the Shadow avatar costume it says there are different colour variants of it.

Pre-order Sonic Forces and receive the Shadow the Hedgehog costume. Accessorise your custom character like Shadow the Hedgehog, the iconic anti-hero. Your custom character will speed across stages looking fierce and fiery as Shadow! There are three colour variations in total.

Wonder if the variations will be random recolouring or if it will be Blue/Red and White/Teal to make the outfits look like Sonic and Silver.

That's a weird change because that's not even negligence. You'd have to actively take that out unless this is a new engine(it's def not).

Not sure why they did it.

I'd heard about it before, but I honestly though it just applied to the Modern sections and didn't care since they always lob hundreds of rings at you anyway. But Classic!? 

4 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

This was found a while ago, and it was probably done to make the game harder or to compensate for the lack of lives.

That kind of makes sense. I think the solution there was less rings though. Not none. 

They don't give you lives and they don't help you when you get hit so now I feel like they made Rings too unimportant. 

• Thumbs Up 6

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

That kind of makes sense. I think the solution there was less rings though. Not none. 

They don't give you lives and they don't help you when you get hit so now I feel like they made Rings too unimportant. 

Dark souls sonic edition lol. Now this will be fun unless it's not meant that way.. It's death egg from sonic 2 all over again

Wait... I thought it was a known thing that both Classic and Modern can't recollect rings since E3. Huh.

But yeah, a huge amount of rings in levels are meaningless outside of score unless you buy avatar items with rings (which wasn't confirmed, but it would make some sort of sense).

• Thumbs Up 2