Awoo.

Sonic Forces - Music Thread

Soniman

3 minutes ago, Jango said:

Well... There's that. Anyways, can we at least have an I AM THE EGGMAN remix? Actually, it should play non-stoping inside EVERY Eggman's base. Because he won. He conquered the world with his tools.

i like how you think. but an instrumental right? i don't need to be reminded that he is in fact the eggman everytime i infiltrate his base

• Thumbs Up 2

It may be clueless idealism, but Classic Sonic's Level music may be cacophonous for a reason, as I think. Why would they even approve otherwise, especially after Rise of Lyric? Is that sort of music somehow considered cute in Japan? On the other hand, I love the feeling of oppression brought via Metal Sonic's theme.

• 3 weeks later...

This comment was on the Press Garden Zone Act 2 Video on the Official Sonic YouTube Channel

Hey everyone! We're wrapping up our postings for Sonic Mania and will begin going into Sonic Forces stuff really soon. We're just as excited as you are to finally start sharing cool stuff from Forces (and yes, that includes Sunset Heights!), so we thank you for your continued patience. For now, let's enjoy some tunes. :)

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1

1 minute ago, Fusion-Ellipsis said:

Huh. So Sunset heights is the actual name for modern sonic's stage.

Apparently, it's the name for the theme, not the stage.

• Thumbs Up 2

I kinda want more vocal themes. At least let Crush 40 do a cover of Fist Bump for the soundtrack. 

Id really like to see them go all out with the vocal themes this time around. Hopefully Crush 40 gets a go at something. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Soniman said:

idk how man but someone anaged to get clean vesions of these themes

They are most probably recreations.

24 minutes ago, The Deleter said:

Full version of Fist Bump, sung live by the Avatar stage vocalists!

They got rid of the piano ending?!

But this was pretty neat nonetheless!

3 minutes ago, Fusion-Force said:

They got rid of the piano ending?!

But this was pretty neat nonetheless!

Not yet, considering that this still isn't a 4-minute version of Fist Bump

BEFORE I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU

ONE MORE LAST

FIST 

BUUUUUMP

FUCK THIS SONG.

It's fucking great for getting you hyped up, and god damn I'd be lying if it didn't get me hyped.

Just show more stages than Sunset Heights and NotGreen Hill god fucking damn it SEGA.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the full concert:

Avatar Park Avenue Live! @ 00:22

White Forest Remix Live! @ 02:47

And Fist Bump Live! @  09:13

There was also a section of the stream dedicated to the orchestra preforming the menu and theme music, and it was glooooorious. Can't find it on youtube atm though.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Soniman said:

What's with the awful synths being used for lead instruments? Sounds like Sonic 4 up in here. By all means use a Korg Triton, but for the love of God don't do that.

• Thumbs Up 6

I think if you listen to it with headphones the music will sound tremendously better.

Also, the synths aren't the greatest Instruments to use, but (with headphones lol) they compliment the music well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aaaaand the final piece of music to come out of the livestream, the Sonic Forces X London Symphony Orchestra announcement!

They will be recording music for the menus and cutscenes, and man, they sound rich. May be some of the first cutscene osts I'll actively listen to from a Sonic game, tbh...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, The Deleter said:

Aaaaand the final piece of music to come out of the livestream, the Sonic Forces X London Symphony Orchestra announcement!

They will be recording music for the menus and cutscenes, and man, they sound rich. May be some of the first cutscene osts I'll actively listen to from a Sonic game, tbh...

It was the first one though...

Just now, Diamond Dragon X said:

It was the first one though...

Yes, but it hadn't been uploaded yet outside of the stream. That's why it's last now. : P

1 minute ago, The Deleter said:

Yes, but it hadn't been uploaded yet outside of the stream. That's why it's last now. : P

I get it now. Thanks!

It's nice to see both orchestral and rock-ish themes in the game.