Awoo.

[Roleplay] Bad Guys: The SSMB Mafia

Klinsy

A RP where it's good to be bad!

In this RP, it's all about bad, the kinda bad and the morally ambiguous, what makes this different from the other RPs besides a villan focus? You can die, and your death will have consequences, that's how things are when you join a gang.

We won't always be focusing on Bad Guys though, occasionally, the focus shifts to the heroic Dare Of Noir detective company, who will try to foil our plots! We switch once each story is done.

Anyways, follow the rules of this subform, don't do any action without consent and please, no god modding, if you see me do it, call me out. 

blad2.png

"I am Blad, the leader of sarcastically named "Bad Guys" gang, welcome to the crew, it's home to the pathetic and the evil and occasionally misguided, I'm not too bad of a person myself, let me set you on your first mission."

She pulls out a map and points to a city:

"It's rumored that a rare good has been found here, the power uniform ... it's a schoolgirl dress, yeah yeah, but supposedly wearing it will make you immune to bullets, I bet on my fang a story this ridiculous couldn't be made up, but the thing is, we are dealing with a swap meet, we got to go through all bootleg toys and pirated DVDs before we stand any chance of finding it, when you get to close to Park Mart, let me know, I got my own way of going around."

Standing next to Blad is the evil,

Sigfread-New.thumb.png.87471e2d5b9d9faf2f1773f5424a272a.png

SIGFREAD! NEMESIS TO TERRIFUL!

Bio: Sigfread is the cyborg nemesis to Terriful who lives in the year 2248 and controls both a robot army, and a cyborg army. Y'know, like all evil villains?

Sigfread looked upon the map and saw the bootlegged DVDs. "Oh boy!" he said. "Now I can finally see Bee Movie 2 without paying!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Ah, Sigfread, we all know that movie doesn't exist .... does it exist? I can never tell what Dreamworks does after that Boss Baby movie ... anyways, we are getting off topic!"

Blad came to a major realization

"Someone is going to have to wear that uniform to make sure it's not a urban legend .... any takers? .......... FINE, but I won't like it and if any of you kills me while testing the thing, you're getting kicked out in my memory."

Sigfread laughed. "Wear that ridiculous thing? No. I'll let you have the... honor..." 

"Is the manly man afraid of wearing dresses?"

Blad pointed out the specific place to go to ...

"Okatu stop ... it's like Gamestop except you don't buy games, you just prove you're a nerdo mcbirdo."