Awoo.

Steam Summer Sale 2017: Sticker Showcase Edition

kimplix

Ain't got much to say for this besides it coming in 2 days time as of 6pm BST.

Screenshot_20170622-134737.thumb.jpg.4ada759a93f8c54272d9f2e7a22c1721.jpg

PayPalUK's Twitter has somehow confirmed the date for the upcoming sale almost a week ago, but now has updated with an official date on a new tweet, including a discount when spending a certain amount for UK customers.

The main Mysterious Trading Cards of the season however arrived this week as you can see at http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-639900

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimplix

• Polkadi~☆

• Badnik Mechanic

• Meta77

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took part of 10 sales as of now and I still have not a single clue about what those cards are and what I'm supposed to do with them.

Not that it matters anyway.

Looking specifically for a couple of things this year and that's it. Let's see if I can hold to that this time.

Yeah, this has to be the shittiest sale yet.

I nabbed one game, though. Reflex Arena, for $5. Would recommend if you love Quake 3 or it's most popular mod CPMA. Or you just like arena shooters. It's so silky smooooooth.

None of the games I want are discounted enough to make a tangible difference in terms of my willingness to purchase.  Like I swear some of these sales are like "Get this $60 game for $59.99!"

Those Final Fantasy deals did look nice though.  If only they were better versions of the games in question and not ports of the mobile version.

Discounts are nice, but what's more fun is making a Sticker Showcase. I for one has splashed out and customised one page to my own imagination

7BbbocM.png

Also I've already gone and done with the Summer Sale. Probably the biggest amount I've spent towards it so far.

xjHqXhX.png

e0zfWCN.png

4vk3TjT.png