Awoo.

The Sonic Musical Spectacular 2 Event - Celebrating Sonic's 26th, Motobug's 2nd, and SSMB! - Airing Saturday 22nd July @ 5pm GMT/12pm EST!

Ryannumber1gamer

WHAT UP

IT'S ZAYSHO

AND WELCOME BAC--oh wait

*ahem*

So there were some issues with the first and second pages of this topic actually causing crashes for people, so I was asked to remove video links and extraneous images that were adding to the load. I know this probably messed up a few people's posts, as some members did their submissions in a a roleplaying style, and I apologize for that, but when the OP and some mods can't get to the first post to add in everyone's ballots, I felt it was necessary to make a few visual cuts. When it came to editing posts, I made sure to leave text links to the remixes so everyone can check them out and make it easier for them to be documented into the event. Everything else I specified titles if members forgot to do that. Thanks for understanding everyone, and look forward to the event!

3 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Seems fine to me. You have a remix request remaining.

Ah, whoops. I didn't really have one in mind, but I remembered this one for Sonic and the Black Knight by Argle and Cosmic Prism of Overclocked Remix based on Merlina's theme.

Hope that'll do!

• Thumbs Up 1

Massive thanks to Zaysho (I'll get the OP updated at some point now that I can actually...y'know, access the OP now). Anyways, with that, the official submissions for the second Musical Spectacular is officially closed! Thank you everyone who submitted your requests and you'll receive your Video Request badges when we get to badge distribution! But hey, you guys wanna take it to the next step and get a second badge? Then tune in to the full event on Motobug this Saturday for the Motobug Beats badge (My personal favourite of the bunch), and we will also be releasing and premiering the Sonic Stadium Community Celebration Video 2!

Now, I'm not 100% sure for this, but I will be consulting Motobug staff and if we agree to it, we will be allowing everyone who voted to choose one more song to fill out a few more slots! I'll comment back with info on that.

Now, usually I wouldn't do this, but since I'm gonna be nice, if anyone has missed the deadline and still wants to get in submissions, send me a status, or just ask here and I'll add them if needed. With that, I'll see you all at the show!

• Thumbs Up 4

Everyone, big announcement! Because of the fact some games are still empty, I decided that everyone who voted will get one more song slot. You can use it for any game, and use it for either a remix or a regular song, it's up to you. The only rule is you can't choose a game you've already used a request on.

For me, I'm using my extra request for...

Deadline is tomorrow (Friday 5:00am GMT/12:00am EST)! Get them extra requests in ASAP!

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my extra request!

Opening Demo for Sonic Mega Collection.

• Thumbs Up 2

All Hail Shadow (Crush 40 / Magna-Fi Hybrid Mix) by Crush 40 and Magna-Fi

As a remix of"All Hail Shadow" from Shadow the Hedgehog the Game.

Hey I'll use my extra to be current. You could say this song is the sharpest of blades, it'll cut you down in a second.

Infinite's Theme - Sonic Forces

• Thumbs Up 6

Great idea Ryan!

Since no one submitted any song from it for this year's celebration or last year's, I'll use my extra submission to give poor Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine some love.

2-Player - Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

http://youtu.be/ZjEyI6Pqnfk

It's a great game with a great soundtrack in my opinion.

extra submissions, huh?

how about this track from the oft-overlooked arcade game, segasonic the hedgehog?

ice and water (segasonic)

the game's actually quite fun, and surprisingly playable with a keyboard. they really should've localized it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Everyone! The final deadline is in less than 11 hours! It's about 10 hours and 15 minutes away from this post! Get your additions in ASAP!

So, since it seems nobody wants to give any love for the Shuffle, I shall do it; ^_^

4) Quick Advance - Sonic Shuffle

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

SA1's remix slot is taken, could you pick something else please?

In that case...

White Park Act 2 - Sonic 4 Episode 2

Since I got a bonus entry, I'm gonna give my favorite character one last bit of rep:

4) Metal Sonic's theme- Sonic Triple Trouble:

I found one of my remixes . . . . and the slot is open!

Sonic Advance 2! True Area 53 by yours truly

Just now, Fusion Ellipsis said:

I hope I'm not too late?

Sky Cidatel Chase from Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric?

Cut it close. One hour remaining.

Heads up, the time conversion for EST is slightly off the mark; the accurate starting time for SMS2 is at 12 AM EST. Sorry about any confusion or trouble this may cause as a result, though we hope you can still make it in time for the event, in any case!

Till then!

• Thumbs Up 2