Big Panda

Weird Official Sonic Art

Honestly, the blob foot thing seems more like it was a way of reconciling modelling technology at the time with the character designs so they didn't have to have a glaring difference between the Echidna tribe having toes in art but none in the models. It just stuck because the artists got used to it, I'd imagine. 

39 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

The kids are Ken Penders' son and niece iirc.

Good god the poor buggers...

Not only are they in the worst sonic issue of all time, they have to be related to him. Poor buggers is a MASSIVE understatement. Also, huh thats pretty interesting.

On 2/6/2018 at 1:35 PM, Adamis said:

Why don't you... I don't know... check the actual story from issue #3 ?

It's one tail, sometimes "cut" in two at the top.

2s13n95.jpg

nwyb7d.jpg

I did read the issue later, I was flipping through it, and found that, and thought it was Tails, then realized my mistake later and apologized. It's from STC #3.

14 hours ago, A person, that exists said:

Apparently this is from Forces: Speed Battle

Classic Sonic looks like something out of a "Mom says it's my turn to play the xbox" meme.

Картинки по запросу Sonic Forces classic Sonic

Speed Battle isn't too bad, and the art, while kind of weird, doesn't look too bad to me.

23 hours ago, edgeyhedgey said:

Look at these monstrosities

Image result for sonic live

Sonic Live! is one of the weirdest thing's you'll ever read, and the art is ridiculous. Note the fact that Sonic is grabbing the kid's hand, as if to force him to come with him. "Sonic Forces a kid to come with him against his will"

4 minutes ago, Ernest-Panda said:

I think the bottom image looks fine. The first looks odd, probably because of how tiny they look.

The second image they look too bulbous. Something like this from Draloverlala's art would look better imo; pay attention to Amy's dew-beaters:

c68547cdc43aa020ffa74bf6f008df78.jpg

Something that matches the contour of their feet fits the design better.

Though personally I still think the blob feet are fine, makes them look unique. We should be used to it since they've been around since this guy from the Sky Patrol artwork if anyone noticed:

DJ3aeVmVYAAUy1W.jpg:large

14 minutes ago, MainJP said:

The second image they look too bulbous. Something like this from Draloverlala's art would look better imo; pay attention to Amy's dew-beaters:

c68547cdc43aa020ffa74bf6f008df78.jpg

Something that matches the contour of their feet fits the design better.

Though personally I still think the blob feet are fine, makes them look unique. We should be used to it since they've been around since this guy from the Sky Patrol artwork if anyone noticed:

DJ3aeVmVYAAUy1W.jpg:large

They also popped up in one of the Ladybird gamebooks, where an unshod Sonic copy can be seen in Oil Ocean, devoid of toes.

Here.