Awoo.

Dr. Robotnik's codec for Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

SchemingMinor

I have been working on this project for a while, recording all of the remarks Eggman makes in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity during the mission mode. and now it's yours to behold. So relax, crack open a cold one, and delve into Robotnik's thoughts.

Dr. Robotnik Research Codec

For Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Because the title Shooting Star Story doesn

Edited by Kintobor

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchemingMinor

• Dr. Mechano

• Frozen Nitrogen

• BakingBluePotatoe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I absolutely love about these is that it demonstrates, perhaps more than in any other game, Eggman's deep-held respect for Sonic and his friends.

When Sonic performs poorly, Eggman knows he can do better, and urges him to do so! And when he succeeds, he unabashedly praises his nemesis on a job well done. Eggman, seeing Sonic as a worthy adversary, perhaps respects and understands Sonic's potential more than anyone else in the franchise. Because of this, I feel this mission mode is very appropriate, and an absolutely wonderful insight on Eggman's character.

If I remember correctly, aren't these all simulations inside the Mother Computer?

In which case Eggman is simply praising animatronic simulacra of his own concoction! The reflecting pool is outside, Narcissus.

EDIT: I should add that this is exceptional work, Kintobor, and I would very much like with your permission to wikify it for posterity (see sig).

Edited by Frozen Nitrogen

If I remember correctly, aren't these all simulations inside the Mother Computer?

In which case Eggman is simply praising animatronic simulacra of his own concoction! The reflecting pool is outside, Narcissus.

EDIT: I should add that this is exceptional work, Kintobor, and I would very much like with your permission to wikify it for posterity (see sig).

Sure. It's an honor for you to use my work to archive on the site (Big fan of your stories and all.)

So free info for the masses! Horray and such! Woot!

(Also I just added the introduction which wizzed past my head. I needed a new file to see it and the info eluded me.)

Well... that was a rather interesting read.

Thanks for typing this up!

--

... I totally forgot about "Robotnik Corp."..... maybe that's where he gets all the money to fund his crazy schemes. XD

-

and I think Eggman likes Wave. xP

I really enjoined reading these things while I was beating Riders, but I admit that there was no way I had the dedication to see what Eggy was going to say at every rank. (I simply did what I had to do to get all the X/s and Super S). I took alot from Eggmans character from what he had to say and I think it was a great addition to the game.

Great job collecting them all.

Nicely compiled list and it's nicely characterized too. I love how he insults Storm whenever he has a poor performance, how he further shows his wonderful respect for the ladies and I'm already dying to hear more about this bit.

S: Not bad at all, but you should have seen what I could do when I was younger!

This combined with the "hip" comment just before leads me to believe Eggman enjoyed skateboarding in his younger days, most likely with afro hair and a purple suit. This was very intriguing to read and it's likely that very, very few people knew about some of these great lines. Good job!

Edited by Tombi

Nicely compiled list and it's nicely characterized too. I love how he insults Storm whenever he has a poor performance, how he further shows his wonderful respect for the ladies and I'm already dying to hear more about this bit.

This combined with the "hip" comment just before leads me to believe Eggman enjoyed skateboarding in his younger days, most likely with afro hair and a purple suit. This was very intriguing to read and it's likely that very, very few people knew about some of these great lines. Good job!

The sooner they come out with an Eggman game, the better.

Edited by Indigo Rush