Awoo.

The being known as Pac-Man has returned once again

Klinsy

Waka waka waka waka!

Yes, it's time for another Pac-Man game and this time ... it's mutiplayer? Maybe it's a new version of Pac-Man Vs.? Get Mario as the announcer again and I'm sold.

So, anyways, watch the teaser and decide for yourself till we get more info

• Thumbs Up 1

Going by the designs it seems as if they're finally straying away from that ghostly adventure garbage. I love me some Pac-Man so color me hyped!

• Thumbs Up 1

This would be incredibly fun to play on Switch during parties and get togethers. I'm down. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, you could link multiple Switches together to do VS style, or even do a link from the console on the tv to a 3DS(if the wii-u can do it the switch can)

PAC MAN WORLD 4 WHEN

just make it like 2 and not like 1 or 3 cause 2 is really the only one that's good of the bunch

so in retrospect I'm unsure why I want a continuation of a subseries that is 1/3 good

BUT MAN OH MAN COULD I GO FOR ANOTHER GAME LIKE PAC MAN WORLD 2

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd hope they could harness the power and design freedom of the Switch to greater effect than just doing the same thing a Gamecube and a couple Game Boy Advances could do.

21 minutes ago, Klinsy said:

http://gonintendo.com/stories/283878-namco-museum-to-include-pac-man-vs

It is indeed Pac-Man Vs ... and it's not standalone, it's coming with Namco Museum on the Switch...

Unless this means there is going to be more games than the initial 10 and this, I'll pass 

Yeah I'm hoping there is more too! Although, also hoping it's coming this month as well